PDA

View Full Version : How to improve TCH_A_IF_Fail

parsarka
2012-02-26, 03:04 PM
Dear Experts,
We are getting this counter pegged TCH_A_IF_Fail very high in few cells & their HOSR/DCR are very high too.Please suggest what corrective actions can be taken to improve the same.Please reply urgently :)

auto_art
2012-02-26, 04:20 PM
Dear Experts,
We are getting this counter pegged TCH_A_IF_Fail very high in few cells & their HOSR/DCR are very high too.Please suggest what corrective actions can be taken to improve the same.Please reply urgently :)

buddy

so many times guides are pasted here to improve same KPI. browse through the forum first. u will find intrestings things.

assignment failure is not something new from mars.

check bcch-tch covergage footprint, alrms, interference, congestion.

parsarka
2012-02-29, 11:56 PM
buddy

so many times guides are pasted here to improve same KPI. browse through the forum first. u will find intrestings things.

assignment failure is not something new from mars.

check bcch-tch covergage footprint, alrms, interference, congestion.
Buddy
Guess u dont understand what i asked for and seems u dont know at all!!
I asked for the reason for high TCH A IF fail which has nothing to do with bcch-tch covergage footprint, alrms, interference, congestion.
It is totaly related to A-Interface/MSC interface..pls respond only if u can help

auto_art
2012-03-01, 01:33 PM
Buddy
Guess u dont understand what i asked for and seems u dont know at all!!
I asked for the reason for high TCH A IF fail which has nothing to do with bcch-tch covergage footprint, alrms, interference, congestion.
It is totaly related to A-Interface/MSC interface..pls respond only if u can help

be clear about the ques u r asking.!

no body can guess from this TCH A IF that its is related to a interface. try to put things which are generic in gsm and not according to ur specific terms.

parsarka
2012-03-02, 12:13 AM
be clear about the ques u r asking.!

no body can guess from this TCH A IF that its is related to a interface. try to put things which are generic in gsm and not according to ur specific terms.
Ok.Thanks for ur suggestions...now that u understand what i meant can u help me with the problem of TCH A IF Fails?

mirtunjay_1975
2012-03-24, 06:49 PM
Hi,

Kindly check BSC software version. if u are using nsn system it occur due to software issue, so you can upgrade current software version then you will be find probel will be resolve automaticaly. i think it problem in s14 kindly upgrade with wau patch.

parsarka
2012-03-26, 06:03 PM
Hi,
WAU patch was done already...also the S/W version is S15.Facing intermittent mute call problems in few sites.Your suggestions please.

parsarka
2012-03-28, 04:14 PM
mute call was due to TX link interference issues.But A-If fails are still high.Any updates??

mirtunjay_1975
2012-03-31, 07:58 PM
Hi,
for improvement TCH_A_IF_Fail
your vesion should of BSC RG-20

lamagica
2012-04-08, 11:22 PM
A if problem should be related from BSC - MSC performance..
you should check for TCSM alarm, perhaps there were some problems in the module