PDA

View Full Version : KASPERSKY TRIAL

OKLATINGUY
2012-02-24, 03:47 AM
HI GUYS,

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXTEND THE TRAIL PERIOD OF KASPERSKY 2011? THANKS

mike
2012-02-24, 02:39 PM
I think you are in the Wrong Forum, this forum is about RF and Wireless communications. There are thousands of Forum spread around the internet about kaspersky. If you don't know were to start i leave you a link:

https://www.google.com/

:confused: Mike.

HI GUYS,

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXTEND THE TRAIL PERIOD OF KASPERSKY 2011? THANKS

telecom01
2012-02-24, 03:43 PM
I think you are in the Wrong Forum, this forum is about RF and Wireless communications. There are thousands of Forum spread around the internet about kaspersky. If you don't know were to start i leave you a link:

https://www.google.com/

:confused: Mike.
Or it should be moved to other box.

OKLATINGUY
2012-02-24, 04:08 PM
unuseful reply. save your time

ching2-o
2012-02-24, 04:23 PM

or shall we say to you "unuseful post, check other forum!"
you are barking up the wrong tree man, you're in RF engineering softwares/knowledge forum, not common software antivirus etc. you're queries were just basic maybe you check other forums and for that to "save your time"

OKLATINGUY
2012-02-24, 04:40 PM
what's wrong with you bro?. if you cannot help just go away.Actually, I do not want your help. Replies like yours make life disgusting.

ching2-o
2012-02-24, 04:50 PM
what's wrong with you bro?. if you cannot help just go away.Actually, I do not want your help. Replies like yours make life disgusting.

We are just trying to correct you to put in a proper section as well as forum and then you answer them your reply below..

we can help you but it seems where is your appreciation? so you must save your time indeed..

And SHARE also, not all the time you just visit the forum for your request or other queries..

OKLATINGUY
2012-02-25, 12:13 AM
KEEP YOUR HELP FOR YOURSELF...THIS IS A SHARING PLACE...I SHARE AS WELL AND NEVER ASK FOR ADDING MY REPUTATION LIKE YOU MAYBE HAVE ASKED TO...DO ME A FAVOR, STOP REPLYING IF YOU HAVE NOTHING INTELLIGENT OR USEFUL TO ADD...JUST LET OTHERS LIVE

ching2-o
2012-02-25, 02:56 AM
KEEP YOUR HELP FOR YOURSELF...THIS IS A SHARING PLACE...I SHARE AS WELL AND NEVER ASK FOR ADDING MY REPUTATION LIKE YOU MAYBE HAVE ASKED TO...DO ME A FAVOR, STOP REPLYING IF YOU HAVE NOTHING INTELLIGENT OR USEFUL TO ADD...JUST LET OTHERS LIVE

oh really? we'll i guess from the previous years i am not the only one doing that from history..

okay then you're the man..:p you think too much, don't get too much affected and stressed man..freedom of expression:o

wnsworld
2012-02-25, 11:10 PM
check this..

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?7181-Kaspersky-Internet-Security-2010&highlight=Kaspersky

Always use search before post

BR//
WNS..

deepak187
2012-02-26, 12:00 PM
why dun u discuss on Iran issue here ????

Please read the forum rules before posting such things.