PDA

View Full Version : Question Where are the Operator Logs stored

T_ADD
2012-02-23, 04:03 PM
Hi, for those who work on cdma BSCs LMT/BAM, would you be able to say where are the operator logs stored, in which folder/file etc in the BAM? Thanks.

T_ADD
2012-02-27, 03:26 PM
Wow, no one knows this? I hardly ever seem to get any help here.

jimjim
2012-02-28, 03:39 PM
Hi, for those who work on cdma BSCs LMT/BAM, would you be able to say where are the operator logs stored, in which folder/file etc in the BAM? Thanks.

Hello there,

Usually we can login to HUAWEI (RNC/BSC) through web. I do not have CDMA in my network, but methodology should be the same. From the web you can find various tools like file explorer and others.

BR,

T_ADD
2012-02-28, 05:29 PM
Hi jimjim, I didn't quite get you.

Hello there,

Usually we can login to HUAWEI (RNC/BSC) through web. I do not have CDMA in my network, but methodology should be the same. From the web you can find various tools like file explorer and others.

BR,

Laughing
2012-02-28, 11:02 PM

Hi,

I think when you use the command to export the operation log, you will see the location of log file in BAM? Can you tell me what's your version?

Shakeel_15
2012-02-29, 12:33 AM
Hi,

The Logs usually uploaded on FTP.

For different logs you have different folders in File Manager then Bam then FTP.

And also when you run the command on LMT it shows the location OF THIS FILE in OMU.

BR

T_ADD
2012-02-29, 05:09 AM
Hi Shakeel_15, are the logs encrypted? I have not seen them in a txt format.

Shakeel_15
2012-02-29, 02:49 PM
No Not encrypted.

You can simply download them from FTP

BR

T_ADD
2012-02-29, 04:41 PM
Hi, its BSC 6600, V200R006ENGC03SPH101
Hi,

I think when you use the command to export the operation log, you will see the location of log file in BAM? Can you tell me what's your version?

T_ADD
2012-02-29, 04:45 PM
I don't quite understand this though. If all files are stored on the BAM then where are they FTP'd too?

Hi,

The Logs usually uploaded on FTP.

For different logs you have different folders in File Manager then Bam then FTP.

And also when you run the command on LMT it shows the location OF THIS FILE in OMU.

BR

tomcatsniper
2012-03-03, 06:44 PM
The logs are in the Sybase database of M2000 I think. If you are interested to get the logs for one user is easy. Use the LST/DSP OPLOG in MML command for that BSC, select username or/and time frame when you need the logs.

The main issue is that you can only display 1000 commands, so you will need to decrease the time frame for lets say 1 hour and than run again for another hour. Depends how many users and commands are run per day on your BSC.

I don't know other solution for this, for example to get the logs for the whole BSC and all users at once.

hamody2005
2013-01-24, 06:58 AM
The operator logs are stored in the BAM you can get the log by:
-using LST Log.
-you can extract the whole log from the BAM.

sabila
2013-01-28, 04:04 PM
Dear frendz,
may u can open this folder on your server
/export/home/omc/var/fileint/userlogs/