PDA

View Full Version : SDCCH Drops and TCH drops

expert maxwell
2012-02-22, 01:30 AM
hello experts,
can any one help with strategies to reduce drops both SD and TCH within my territory. it has recently gone up.
also, i have some sites on a highway, they are all dropping on SDand the reason is low signal strenght DL. i have try optimising the CRH and accmin but still its not reducing.
what can i do again.
please i need help.

striker
2012-02-22, 01:45 AM
If you are using e******* network try to check in mrr if it's covering very far. If their is no neighbours and located in rural area try to disable the power control

auto_art
2012-02-22, 02:27 PM
hello experts,
can any one help with strategies to reduce drops both SD and TCH within my territory. it has recently gone up.
also, i have some sites on a highway, they are all dropping on SDand the reason is low signal strenght DL. i have try optimising the CRH and accmin but still its not reducing.
what can i do again.
please i need help.

try using power cntrl parameter shared by me

expert maxwell
2012-02-22, 10:22 PM
which parameters. i have reduce BSPWRT and BSPWRB from 45 to 41. but still the issue is existing.

Mr.David
2012-02-26, 06:11 PM
Hi Mr Expert
1. Check Physical Antenna Tilt and adjust to propper tilt if needed ( To ensure please ask Planning if any antenna changes from dual band to triple band )
2. Check Neighbor relation if any new sites surrounding that just On Air ( Check BCCH and BSIC )
3. Check Interference in CHGR-0 ( Suspected New sites )
4. Keep monitor by statistic if any neigbor sites was down during degradation period

Good Luck and Let me know the result :)