PDA

View Full Version : Diff. b/w *****ed TEMS and Original TEMS

kkyasir
2012-02-21, 08:14 PM
Dear Group Member.

I have 1 query, i want to know the difference b/w the ***** version of TEMS and original TEMS (Purchased from ASCOM directly).

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both ........ like now a days no body is using Original TEMS everyone is buying from an unauthorized dealer, these dealers are in every country providing complete KITS ( TEMS +Dongle + TEMS Mobiles) with very cheap prices.

If we buy TEMS Investigation from ASCOM, what services they will provide with the KIT??

waiting for your kind feedback.

josogun2
2012-02-23, 12:33 AM
Tems from ASCOM work best and you also have direct technical support from ASCOM.

Dear Group Member.

I have 1 query, i want to know the difference b/w the ***** version of TEMS and original TEMS (Purchased from ASCOM directly).

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both ........ like now a days no body is using Original TEMS everyone is buying from an unauthorized dealer, these dealers are in every country providing complete KITS ( TEMS +Dongle + TEMS Mobiles) with very cheap prices.

If we buy TEMS Investigation from ASCOM, what services they will provide with the KIT??

aznax
2012-03-03, 12:08 AM
Hi,
i wouldnt agree,
example TI 9.1 original sold by Ascom to one of operator , detects qualcomm chipset equipments but not connect due to some missing features on the license.
when we request them about the problem they said that you should upgrade to higher version like 9.1.1 or 10 or whatever. however some *** TI9.0 connects the equipmnets and works properly

D33T0X
2012-03-03, 08:18 PM
***ed software is risky to use for commercial purposes

auto_art
2012-03-03, 08:33 PM
Dear Group Member.

*****ed tems kit phones are not calibrated. they gave unreliable observations. once a vendor was using c r a c k e d kit and the kit reported a bsic-bcch which ws not even configured.

startech
2012-04-18, 07:10 PM
Now our TEMS in our hand is shortage. we would like to buy more TEMS V9. at least, licensed or not we don't care. please contact us.
startechtelecom@hotmail.com (startechtelecom@hotmail.com)

Kafayat
2012-04-18, 08:21 PM
Its wonderful. Easy to learn and to understand!!!

Lesmana
2012-04-21, 12:40 PM
Have You ever heard the Operators or the equipment vendors
(E// or huawei or nsn etc..) are using c**cked TEMS ?
Those are only used by the Service providers...

Dear Group Member.