PDA

View Full Version : Download QUALCOMM UMTS/WCDMA Network Optimization (DVD-ROM) - New 4SHARED Link

gesang
2012-02-11, 12:26 PM
FINETOPIX :This user is banned as he didn't respect the forum rules.
As we want to be clear with all of you and in order to have equality among all of you; We banned this user.

It shows that if such users think that he can play with the users of the forum based on a stuff which he thinks is unique and valuable, our community doesn't let it.
This thread and the communicated messages will be kept for a duration to show that we try our best to keep some strange users in good way and if not, we are very frank.

Such stuff which belongs to this user, is available via other members which may be shared with you in clear.

We will focalize on the ID's, IPs, and activities who shows any leakage of the information by some few number of users to the other areas. We must protect the information in the forum. Any information by your side for inproper activities by some users is appreciable.
Yours;
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

kamy
2012-02-12, 02:58 PM
yes Sir, i have read it clear and carefully
first, my document attachment, my.txt file you have downloaded, no pass on it
secondly, you have downloaded part 1 till part 11, right ?
last but not least, i just beg u 1 little thing, u will not loose credits but it will give u more by doin' it, give reputation, to me
and may be i'll give you back, is it hard for you people ?

he was banned for this kind of action

kamy

riverstreamer
2012-02-26, 11:07 PM
@Gesang

Dear user (Gesang),

I started to bring you in the correct way via private message. But it seems that either you are not aware of the forum rules or you want to show that.

I prefer at this time to write in clear for you that let every body who sees our communication; Maybe there is some other users that are not aware of this actions yet; so it will be for their info.
When I say no condition for sharing file it means no condition either REP or TNX or ....
You can protect your file if there a high risk that copy right laws make your link in dangerous; But it should be shared with everybody without any prerequisite.

So, I keep yet my appreciation for any user's positive contribution in the forum but I should follow the forum conditions too.
Even if the post is such valuable; at this moment, there is no possibility for members to share their fle based on prerequisite in the aim of gaining points, credit, level, .... Surely if it is high necessary, a prior arrangement with an administrator or moderator is a must.

I wait for sharing the pass of this post in max 24h after the time of this post. It is on you. Excuse me but I should keep some lines if I should inform members if they forget some times to follow the community strategies.

I inform you that in general the proper penalty will be applied to such unusual actions with/without alert.
I don't like to discuss or open a debate for this subject. I think the forum message is completely clear for you.

@moderators : you can apply the sanction as you see as the allowed 24h allowed time is expired.
These messages are suspicious to be deleted if necessary.

The aim of this public message is for all; just a simple example. (Any reputation or thanks for this conditional post which is given before sharing the pass, will be deducted in sure)

Yours,
Your small friend :)