PDA

View Full Version : Question Pathloss 5 Augest Update

amrane
2012-02-10, 12:04 AM
Dear Forum,

It seams Pathloss 5 August updat is now availaible, but I am not able to localise it, PLz let me get your suuport.

Dear Mr zeuscane

would you like upload again the lcense file "p5g_supl.bin" again, as per the below page:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?17504-Problem-with-pathloss-5&highlight=pathloss+5+problem

Thanks in advance.
Amrane

tpkj
2012-02-21, 04:18 PM
Hello Dears,

Who is using the latest version of Pathloss from 15.02.2012?

Derar gurus, is it possible to have this update working?

amrane
2012-04-10, 06:56 PM
Hi forum,

Is there any news regaridng PL5 lates updates ...

Thx for your support,

amraen

www.nodongle.biz
2012-04-10, 07:46 PM
Hi forum,
Is there any news regaridng PL5 lates updates ...

There is the latest update: link (http://www.4shared.com/rar/lqG0ty1W/Pathloss5_2012_April_04.html?).

amrane
2012-04-10, 08:24 PM
Dear nodongle

Thank you so much for your offer, but I didn't success 100%,
Afetr adding the attached files (corona.dll, mitab.dll, shapelib.dll, ter16.dll) I ahve got the below message26414,

:confused:, maybe I have wrong complement file version, PLz advice how to fixe this problem,

Thx in advance for your support,

amrane

thang271
2012-04-12, 12:05 PM
My advice is never install any update later than building date July 20,2011.

amrane
2012-04-12, 05:06 PM
Dear Thang

I think so, any way its seams that I am out of date, I have Vune02 version, but plz let me know how to get July version?

Thx in advance,

Amrane,

richard_6
2013-03-28, 03:32 PM
Hi all,

I can not find a proper serial number to active, and there no response to the after I entered a code
Anyone can help?f

BR//

rm77
2013-04-02, 10:39 PM

hi;
it has been along time .
Please if you can tell us why you recommand to never install any update after than building date July 20,2011

tanbao
2013-05-05, 11:39 PM
hi;
it has been along time .
Please if you can tell us why you recommand to never install any update after than building date July 20,2011
Because until now, we can't find any ******** for version after July 20,2011

shawnsam
2013-05-10, 08:52 AM
Hi amrane,
Can you share your version with me? i have problem to activate my pathloss 5. am gettin "initialization error:1100"

m_afrasiabi
2013-09-05, 06:30 PM
Dear thang271,

I had been tried to install PL5 for a long time, but i only could install the first version successfully and for the update I couldn't make any update working.

It would be my pleasure if you could put here the step by step PL5 installation with link for every file, thus people like could use it and don't go around the forum and be confused.

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,

rm77
2013-09-05, 07:34 PM
Dear thang271,

I had been tried to install PL5 for a long time, but i only could install the first version successfully and for the update I couldn't make any update working.

It would be my pleasure if you could put here the step by step PL5 installation with link for every file, thus people like could use it and don't go around the forum and be confused.

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Hi ;
you can find the step by step here http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?23949-Pathloss-5-first-Installation

m_afrasiabi
2013-09-05, 08:14 PM
Hi ;
you can find the step by step here http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?23949-Pathloss-5-first-Installation
Hi
thank you for your help

where can i find PL50 version April 20, 2011.

could you share it?

rm77
2013-09-05, 10:02 PM
Hi
thank you for your help

where can i find PL50 version April 20, 2011.

could you share it?

you can find it here in transmission planning section ,just search ,i think it was postet by Mr thang271,

jingcai741
2013-11-05, 03:54 AM
anyone can show how to activate?

tanbao
2013-11-15, 12:14 PM
Pls search on our forum, i think it's very clearly for you
anyone can show how to activate?

ali56s
2013-11-30, 09:09 PM
Pathloss 5 - revision date November 13, 2013 Fixed bug causing Certain DEM types to fail if index items were removed.
Fixed thematic link type dialog that was not displaying correctly on Windows Aero theme.
Minor bug fixes.
CSV export

The sector number has been added to the export for point to multipoint systems. This information is also availabile in the automated design operations
this is link for this patch update

rm77
2013-12-01, 11:33 PM
Pathloss 5 - revision date November 13, 2013 Fixed bug causing Certain DEM types to fail if index items were removed.
Fixed thematic link type dialog that was not displaying correctly on Windows Aero theme.
Minor bug fixes.
CSV export

The sector number has been added to the export for point to multipoint systems. This information is also availabile in the automated design operations
this is link for this patch update

HI Actix;
Please i need your advice about your update;
should I execute your file directly over my PL5 version (april 2011) to update or there are other steps to do before.

thanks in advance.

ali56s
2013-12-01, 11:52 PM
Pathloss 5 Update Instructions
For an Adobe Flash based tutorial of these instructions click here (Adobe Flash required).
Use the following instructions to insure that you do not corrupt your installation of Pathloss 5. It is important to verify the Build Date of your current installation of Pathloss 5. The program has changed significantly since the Interim release and as a result it is necessary to completely reinstall the program if you are updating from any release dated before February 24, 2011.

STEP ONE
•Select the Configure menu item

•Select the License options menu item

•Select the Check latest build date menu item, the Pathloss 5 Status window opens

•Verify the This program build date. If you do not have an internet connection or this menu item in not available, you can click Help and then About from the main menu. The build date is printed on the third line.

•If the date is earlier than February 24, 2011, then you will need to uninstall your program and reinstall. This means downloading the full program, not the update.

If your program is dated February 24, 2011 or newer you can ignore the rest of the steps in this tutorial and can safely proceed with downloading and installing the update.

STEP TWO
Before uninstalling your program, make sure that you Uninitialize / Deactivate your program. The following steps show that procedure.
•Close the Pathloss 5 Status window by click the OK button

•Select the Configure menu item

•Select the License options menu item

•Select the Deactivate program menu item

•Select an option, the default Online method is easiest. For the Online method, use the instructions in STEP TWO-A below. If an Online connection is not available use the Email option instead and follow STEP TWO-B below.

STEP TWO-A
•Select the Online radio button

•Click the blue arrow button

•The Uninitialize program window opens

•Click the Yes button

•Click the OK button

•Proceed to STEP THREE

STEP TWO-B
•Select the EMail radio button

•Click the blue arrow button

•Click the Yes button

•The Uninitialize program window opens. Click the OK button

•Click the Copy serial number and Uninitialization Code button. (Blue arrow button)

•Click the Close button

•Clicking the Blue Arrow copied the Uninitialization Code to the Windows clipboard. Paste this code in an email and send to cte@pathloss.com.

STEP THREE
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 AND you have a Pathloss version dated earlier than February 24, 2011, The following directories must be deleted from your virtual store.
For 64bit Windows 7 and Vista:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Pathloss 5\geo_data
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Pathloss 5\langauge
For 32bit Windows 7 and Vista:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Pathloss 5\geo_data
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Pathloss 5\langauge
USERNAME is the current user's username. (ie: the name you logon to the computer with) If you are unable to find the AppData directory then you will need to enable the Show hidden files option in your folder options. Go to the Windows Control Panel, select Folder Options, click the view tab, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.

STEP FOUR
The Pathloss 5 program has now been Deactivated / Uninitialized. You should now proceed with the uninstall of the Pathloss 5 program. This is done using the Add/Remove programs application in Windows Control Panel. Once complete, you should download and install the complete program either from the link in your license email or by using the following link

ali56s
2013-12-01, 11:58 PM
HI Actix;
Please i need your advice about your update;
should I execute your file directly over my PL5 version (april 2011) to update or there are other steps to do before.

thanks in advance.

friend this steps for original license(or new correct med)

rm77
2013-12-02, 12:30 AM
friend this steps for original license(or new correct med)
it works fine , now my pathloss is update to NOV -13- 2013.
thx

rm77
2013-12-03, 10:20 PM
Sorry , when i want to configure my GIS for SRTM I think some thing wrong should be to fix for this update .
Now I can not open my PL5 and it shows Program Activation Error(1230).
Any help?

ali56s
2013-12-03, 11:55 PM
YOUR MED IS BAD
yor med not support his update file
BR

test88
2013-12-04, 04:38 PM
I have find "2012_April_04 update files" but didn't fine the install file ??

where can I find it ?

Thanks !!!

sak2e
2014-01-01, 12:42 AM
Yes it works Des - 13- 2013. but it works only in a few menutes then the license not working.