PDA

View Full Version : Tems pocket 11.3 WiFi ready!

kidkid
2012-02-08, 10:51 PM
Wi-Fi technology has for a long time existed in parallel with other wireless services, providing broadband coverage for nomadic users. With the rapidly growing demands on capacity in cellular networks, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming an important tool for cellular operators. As an example, Wi-Fi technology is one of top choices for capacity offload for operators launching commercial LTE networks (55%*).

In the coming release of TEMS Pocket 11.3, Ascom Network Testing’s handheld network performance measurement tool, operators will be able to measure and analyze Wi-Fi technology concurrently with regular cellular measurements, e.g., LTE or WCDMA. This can help establish gaps in coverage for each technology or where technologies can complement each other.

By recording measurements to logfiles collected by TEMS Pocket, it is possible to store and analyze these measurements in more powerful post-processing tools such as TEMS Discovery. This adds another important layer of technology to the already extensive range of supported cellular systems, KPI reports, and automated statistics.

For real-time troubleshooting, the channel allocation for each access point can be displayed on the handset in the frequency dimension. This easily reveals interference scenarios that might require re-planning of the allocated channels for selected access points.

Rogue or external access points can also be detected when planning a Wi-Fi network, as well as verifying what type of security has been enabled for each transmitter.

scape
2012-02-09, 10:38 AM
i have ready wifi pocket~,but not tems phone ,it is another phone!

takeiteasy612
2012-03-30, 07:37 PM
HI Scape
WHat is the phone ?

TRX_NSN
2012-03-31, 05:47 PM
please
How I can Make My Normal Lt15i support tems , any one can help .

scape
2012-04-01, 09:18 AM
phone type is SONYE******* LT15I

ching2-o
2012-04-02, 10:17 AM
please
How I can Make My Normal Lt15i support tems , any one can help .

Buy and they will instruct you how :D

phone type is SONYE******* LT15I

Actually kidkid displays SE LT15 (Xperia Arc) with pocket 11.3. Its the same phone as you mentioned, not another phone