PDA

View Full Version : Question CDMA 1X & EVDO VIP User Monitoring and Optimization

DANORM
2012-02-06, 03:04 PM
Hello

Anybody has some reports or documentation about Huawei CDMA 1X & EVDO VIP User Monitoring and Optimization?

Thanks

DANORM
2012-04-02, 04:46 PM
anybody can help? :s

jamesbond
2012-04-02, 07:30 PM
What you mean by VIP user??

DANORM
2012-04-02, 08:10 PM
for example for EVDO VIP user - this is high level user from marketing sight of view, it can be corporate user or some special user. so this user must be in high quality RF coverage. and you must do this job before or after the claim about bad signal quality from this user.So the VIP report is making from some user trace which is analyzed in Nastar or Omstar. So i want any docs or same reports to learn this issue...

jamesbond
2012-04-03, 12:42 AM
for example for EVDO VIP user - this is high level user from marketing sight of view, it can be corporate user or some special user. so this user must be in high quality RF coverage. and you must do this job before or after the claim about bad signal quality from this user.So the VIP report is making from some user trace which is analyzed in Nastar or Omstar. So i want any docs or same reports to learn this issue...

Bro as far I know for categorizing users w.r.t their data rates we can make use of user profiles. Attached is the document of Qualcom that discusses the QoS issues and user profiles. Also accompanied a document of Huawei BSC 6680 that shows how to create profiles for different users and enable their previliges.

BR

DANORM
2012-04-03, 02:14 PM
We have no privileged users in the network. The main idea is to improve RF situation for vip users. Thats why i need some documents how to make this report. I can show you one example of this:26094

jamesbond
2012-04-04, 03:48 AM
Plz do share your finding if you get it..

DANORM
2012-04-04, 01:43 PM
for this issue need help from Chinese engineers from Huawei or ZTE... :s

shankarprasai
2012-04-07, 06:54 PM
Dear All ,

We have the same version bsc as like yours(BSC 6680) , 3606CE and 3606E BTS .We are testing the evdo services two day after.I am not so much familiar with EVDO system.I have some queries about it.i hope that you help me in this regards.

1. how many subscribers can support by S 1/1/1 configuration with data throughput of each subscriber in forward and reverse direction?
2.Do we provide the different data speed for different user on same RF condition?
3. how do the data card different-set the IX and DO service in single SIM?

We need the complete evdo documents of Huawei .pls upload if U have.

DANORM
2012-04-09, 03:07 PM
shankarprasai

first of all the thread is different, so for this question you must open new thread. the answers is sent by PM.

DANORM
2012-04-10, 02:18 PM
We have no privileged users in the network. The main idea is to improve RF situation for vip users. Thats why i need some documents how to make this report. I can show you one example of this:26094

anybody have any document related to this issue? I need it very much :s

T_ADD
2012-04-11, 06:12 AM
Hi DANCESTORM, the attachment seems to be from NASTAR. Is it? If so why not extract similar data. Or why not do a regular drive test and analyse that data. Just my suggestions.

DANORM
2012-04-11, 03:26 PM
Hi DANCESTORM, the attachment seems to be from NASTAR. Is it? If so why not extract similar data. Or why not do a regular drive test and analyse that data. Just my suggestions.

1) Yes the analysis is made in NASTAR, i know it, but i don't know which data need to analyze for this issue - exactly, for example if i want for concrete IMSIs???
On the BAM the CHR data is saving automatically and there you can find too many IMSI, but can not find concrete IMSI. Also i can not open subscriber trace from LMT in NASTAR. So my question is how to make like this report for concrete IMSIs also which data need to use?

Thats why i need some more documents to learn this issue and what about Drive Test - the idea of VIP User Monitoring and Optimization is to make some optimization without Drive Test resource :D .