PDA

View Full Version : Analyze of Indoor propagation

slaglu
2012-02-05, 12:53 AM
This is my first post in this forum, so first I want to say hello to everybody.
Why I am here? Now I am writing my Master Thesis and I have to do some analyze of wave propagation in indoor enviroments. What kind of software you can recommend to this analyze?

Thank you in advance.

BR
slaglu

kin12345
2012-02-05, 01:14 AM
This is my first post in this forum, so first I want to say hello to everybody.
Why I am here? Now I am writing my Master Thesis and I have to do some analyze of wave propagation in indoor enviroments. What kind of software you can recommend to this analyze?

Thank you in advance.

I would recommend the planning software by IBWave.

BR
slaglu

I would recommend the planning software by IBWave.

slaglu
2012-02-05, 01:28 AM
Do you know where can I find demo of this program? Or maybe you have another idea, what kind of free software I can use to do analysis?

luca.b
2012-02-05, 07:18 PM
Do you know where can I find demo of this program? Or maybe you have another idea, what kind of free software I can use to do analysis?

Look at this post:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?24005-ibwave-design-5.3.9&highlight=ibwave

or search into forum, writing "ibwave" in the suitable textfield to find all the informations about it

slaglu
2012-02-05, 07:30 PM
Thanks for this link. But there is no any information about med to this software. I see that you add some guide for this software, but unfortunately I can't see it until, I am Junior Member.

slaglu
2012-02-05, 10:24 PM
I have new question. I have building plan. You can see it below:
For this plan I want to do simulation. I want to insert 5 or 6 transmitter, and do simulation how rays will propagate in this enviroment. Shall I use IBwave software for this task? Thanks for help.

kin12345
2012-02-05, 10:35 PM
I have new question. I have building plan. You can see it below:
For this plan I want to do simulation. I want to insert 5 or 6 transmitter, and do simulation how rays will propagate in this enviroment. Shall I use IBwave software for this task? Thanks for help.

Probably you do not need a ibwave to plan it since it is very easy to figure it out how many antenna that you need. One indoor antenna probably can go 10 to 15m.

slaglu
2012-02-05, 10:47 PM
So what software you suggest, to do this?

val2032
2012-02-05, 10:55 PM
slaglu,
search in the board for "indor planning"
ATDI ICS Telecom is a good tool for your task. Here (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?5501-ICS-Telecom-9.3.0-Indoor-Planning-Guide&highlight=atd+indoor) you can find the guide for indor planning with ICS.