PDA

View Full Version : BTS power saving

harinjaka
2012-01-31, 03:14 PM
Hi all,

Does E******* from 07B have the feature BTS power saving?
I see the command RLSVI/E/C/P but when i run on my network (G10B) the printout is: NOT ACCEPTED
FAULT CODE 164
FUNCTIONALITY NOT SUPPORTED BY THIS EXCHANGE.
Which AXE parameter should be set to activate this feature? also if someone could provide BSC Alex library for G10B it is very appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

BR,

Harinjaka

psanmart01
2012-02-21, 11:14 AM
In this zip there are Alex Library 10A and 10B.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/YCqF2q9e/6000.html?

Rafatiger
2012-02-23, 03:47 AM
Harinjaka,

BTS power control is an optional feature for 07B onward (it depends on commercial agreements). It is very likely that the feature is turned off. Please, check the BSCPROP the BTSPS (type RAEPP:ID=BTSPS;). If it is set to 0, the feature is disabled so you should change to 1 to activate BTS power savings usage on the BSC level and then using the rlsvp/i/c/e command to adjust it on cell level.

Good luck!

harinjaka
2012-02-23, 10:11 PM
Hi Rafatiger,Thanks for your reply,I think it is not supported by 10B as when I send RAEPP:ID=ALL; BTSPS is missing. and command RAEPP:ID=BTSPS: i got BSC EXCHANGE PROPERTY DESIGNATION NOT RECOGNIZED.as solution, we check with stat all TRXs not carriyng traffic at night and send automatic command to lock them and unlock in the morning when traffic starts to increase.BR,Harinjaka