PDA

View Full Version : RBS2111 Configration

Ericsson_RND
2012-01-27, 02:46 AM
Dear Expert;

I have problem need your advice, RBS 2111 installed with configration 1*4, two RRU unit used in this mode.
From these two RRU unites, 4 Omini antenna where connected directly each one connected to 1 port of the RRU, the problem is once the drive test performed, it seems only one antenna transmit power, the other three behave like not transmitting.

VSWR was checked for the antennas and feeders there is no problem.

How I can configure the RBS to make all the 4 Omini antenna transmit power at same time, the configration is uncombined mode.

The feeder for the 2nd antenna was connected instead of the 1st antenna and it work properly while the 1st,3rd,4th are not transmit power, same issue doen for the other antenna.
(In all testes only 1 antenna works at time but the other 3 are not)

Regards
E*******_RND

kvf
2012-01-27, 05:16 AM
I think you've to use MCM (multi-casting matrix). MCM has 4 input x 4 output ports. It's useful to connects TRXs to one sector. In uncomb.mode occupies all 4 ports from RRU side & your 4 Omini antenna to output ports. See attachments too (RBS IDB & MSM descr.)

Ericsson_RND
2012-01-27, 05:57 PM
Thanks KVF;

Is there any possibility to make all these TRXs transmit power just from change configration from data base side.

I will check the availability for MCM to be used.

Regards

kvf
2012-01-27, 09:49 PM
I think if you want to transmit for all 4 antennas use 4 BCCH :) (4 cells configuration), otherwise (1x4) - use MCM or EHCU with 2 2-way splitters

Thanks KVF;

Is there any possibility to make all these TRXs transmit power just from change configration from data base side.

I will check the availability for MCM to be used.

Regards

JO2GE
2012-03-29, 09:45 AM
Do you have training about E/// RBS 2111