PDA

View Full Version : Question IPhone 4g and BB problem !! ?

fahmi
2012-01-26, 12:36 AM
Hi,
So freinds, last days we received many complaints about weak coverage from clients and when investigating, we notice that only IPhone 4g (not 3g ones) and BB (better results than IPhone 4 but still poor) show an important weakness compared to DT phones or even ordinary 3g phones !!
Do you you confirm this note ?? Is there any explanation ??

Many thanks :)

agenov
2012-01-26, 01:03 AM
Recently we did test with N8 and iPhone 4 side by side and there were 20dBs differences in the reported level i.e iPhone had 20dB down than N8 of Nokia....what to say more :)

Hi,
So freinds, last days we received many complaints about weak coverage from clients and when investigating, we notice that only IPhone 4g (not 3g ones) and BB (better results than IPhone 4 but still poor) show an important weakness compared to DT phones or even ordinary 3g phones !!

aygo
2012-01-26, 01:13 AM
hi

where such information than you measured

kak ya znayu Iphone testovogo net

Processor
2012-01-26, 01:49 AM
This shouldnt be news as the iPhone 4 came onboard with coverage issues, however i really dont know bout the BB....what model did u use?

zloy_qwer
2012-01-26, 11:28 PM
Did you take iphone 4 in hands? IPhone have bug, if you take phone in hands, sencetivity decrease dramaticly. Try to use some case, or rubber cover.

boring
2012-02-07, 09:28 PM
Recently we did test with N8 and iPhone 4 side by side and there were 20dBs differences in the reported level i.e iPhone had 20dB down than N8 of Nokia....what to say more :)

Hi,
how do you read the reported level with the iPhone 4? By using an engineering mode or by plugging iPhone to TEMS, Nemo etc?
many thanks

stream19
2012-02-08, 04:17 AM
it is right 4G has a big problem related to receiving signal but as I know it was solved with 4G S

stream19
2012-02-08, 04:18 AM
no problem with BB (I have Bold)

agenov
2012-02-08, 04:48 AM
did trace in dedicated mode.

Hi,
how do you read the reported level with the iPhone 4? By using an engineering mode or by plugging iPhone to TEMS, Nemo etc?
many thanks

alfiyanto
2012-02-08, 04:44 PM
Hi,

hi...

As I know, IPhone sensitifity is bad that BB. I ever received a simmilar complain, after check in the field, the RSCP is good. after compare BB and Iphone in the same time and place, the result is BB receive signal is good, and for IPhone got bad RSCP.

CMIIW

Alf:p