PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Mngt. - DPI - Allot

vsousa
2012-01-19, 04:05 AM
Hi,

Does anyone knows, or have some material (pdf, ppt) for the Allot traffic management platform,
I'm making some QoE tests and would like to know a bit more about the product that is being used by the customer, and how could it be optimized, right now I´ve been testing VoIP and Messaging.
This platform it will used for LTE too.

thanks and reps
and huge thanks for any precious help

vsousa
2012-01-19, 08:18 PM
Checking Allot site I´ve found that they provide certifications, does any one have a idea about this?

Mr. Moderators I don´t if this thread in the correct section, if not, please transfer it to the right place, :rolleyes:

"Allot Certified Technical Engineer (ACTE). An Allot Certified Technical Engineer is qualified to install, configure and operate the NetXplorer – Allot’s centralized management platform for all ServiceGateway and NetEnforcer devices. ACTE Certification is achieved after 3 intensive days of training which combines lectures, hands-on workshops, a theoretical and a practical exam.

Allot Certified Product Professional (ACPP). An Allot Certified Product Professional is qualified to provide high-level troubleshooting (as well as pre-sales consultancy) on all aspects of the Allot solution - NetEnforcer, Service Gateway, NetXplorer and SMP. ACPP Certification is achieved after 3 intensive days of training including a full day devoted to Allot’s Subscriber Management platform (SMP). As with the ACTE, the ACPP course combines lectures, hands-on workshops, a theoretical and a practical exam.

Certified ServiceProtector Administrator (CSPA). An Allot Certified ServiceProtector Administrator is qualified to install, fine-tune, administer and operate Allot’s ServiceProtector solution. The CSPA certification is obtained after 3 intensive days of training, with the first day being devoted solely to operation of the system – including anomaly detection and mitigation. The training course includes lectures, hands-on workshops and an exam.

Customized Training. Allot’s Training Department also offers tailor-made training designed specifically to address the individual requirements of an end-user. These courses are conducted by a certified Allot instructor either in our classrooms or alternatively at on the end user premises, subject to terms and conditions.

Allot Certified Training Center (ACTC) Certification. Available for experienced Allot partners only, Allot’s ACTC program enables partners to set themselves up as Certified training centers

"

Tks