PDA

View Full Version : Convert asc to Atoll format

jbada
2012-01-17, 06:45 PM
Hi Forum

I would like to convert a DTM file in asc format to anyone available for Atoll in DTM.

Could you please tell me which is the most appopriate tool to do this type of conversion and the steps?

Many thank in advance

dmitry28
2012-01-17, 07:03 PM
You must use Global mapper and covert to BIL format (16bit)

aubidamax
2012-01-17, 08:07 PM
Hi Forum

I would like to convert a DTM file in asc format to anyone available for Atoll in DTM.

Could you please tell me which is the most appopriate tool to do this type of conversion and the steps?

Many thank in advance

you can get DTM map from global mapper v13 and convert to .grd file which is support by atoll .... the resolution of DTM map from global mapper about 30 m ...

thanks

jbada
2012-01-17, 08:21 PM
Hi

I am sorry but I don't know how I have to use global mapper to convert my file in asc format to .GRD or others Atoll format.

Could you please so kindly to tell me what is the procedure?

Do I have to pay to do it?

Thanks in advance

aubidamax
2012-01-17, 08:49 PM
Hi

I am sorry but I don't know how I have to use global mapper to convert my file in asc format to .GRD or others Atoll format.

Thanks in advance

hi my friend in finetopix forum (the wonderful forum) there is no cost or fee ....the knowledge is for free...... and you can share your map and i try to convert it.........

as mr. zeuscane say:-

""Educate yourselves because we'll need all your intelligence.
Stir yourselves because we'll need all your enthusiasm.
Organize yourselves because we'll need all your strength."

thanks

dacoder
2012-01-31, 03:35 PM
Hi

Thanks in advance
Hi buddy,

Check this post:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?17100-Importing-SRTM-data-in-Atoll&highlight=

thanks

majid125
2012-08-14, 05:00 AM
You must use Global mapper and covert to img format (16bit)