PDA

View Full Version : Please See the KPI of our CDMA network and give the solution

shankarprasai
2012-01-13, 01:13 AM
Dear expert,
I have attached the kpi of my network .We have configured 3 carrier in 800 Mhz with same configuration in BSC and BTS . But IN KPI report ,First two carriers have good performance But third carriers have not good kpi Although All three carriers configuration ,Antenna and other parameter are same.
Please reply if u know .

kin12345
2012-01-13, 02:02 PM
Dear expert,
I have attached the kpi of my network .We have configured 3 carrier in 800 Mhz with same configuration in BSC and BTS . But IN KPI report ,First two carriers have good performance But third carriers have not good kpi Although All three carriers configuration ,Antenna and other parameter are same.
Please reply if u know .

Did you do any drive test to check out the log file?

DANORM
2012-01-13, 02:06 PM
which vendor CDMA network you have?

shankarprasai
2012-01-13, 06:34 PM
Huawei ream did drive test but they didnot solve the problem.We are using Huawei bsc 6680 and 3606CE,3606E BTS.

DANORM
2012-01-13, 08:24 PM
the problem is also on other carriers, why you say that only third carrier?

shankarprasai
2012-01-13, 09:16 PM
Not in all sites,But some sites have problem in all carriers. Call drop due to the RS allocation failure,reverse tch preamble acquisition failure,Too many erase frame ,tch signaling exchange failure.have you huawei documents related with above problem? I have also other things to know.What is the relation between Walsh traffic density, CE traffic density and Tch traffic density (Excluding ho)? if U have subscriber trace guide documents pls upload in this forum .