PDA

View Full Version : Question TEMS POCKET - HCT TOUCH PRO

luinux123
2012-01-07, 12:39 PM
Hi Friends, someone could help me make a normal phone HTC Touch Pro 2 in TEMS Pocket.

If necessary I can pay for me to teach.

Thanks in advance.;)

scape
2012-01-07, 07:24 PM
i can ,and geza can aslo

gsmman2006
2012-01-11, 03:30 PM
HTC can support scanner option ????

fotondiamond
2012-01-15, 08:08 AM
HTC can support scanner option ????
No it does not have scanner in its TEMS Pocket
Even after connecting it to TEMS Investigation, it will not perform scanning by TEMS Inv.
I have not seen any special fw for HTC to do it.

BR//
Foton

sats861
2012-04-08, 06:18 PM
what type of the help is necessary to you?!

amadeo
2012-04-08, 09:00 PM
How to connect HTC touch pro 2 to TEMS. DO you know any idea how to configure it in TEMS?

kidkid
2012-05-18, 10:28 PM
You need use not just Pocket.cab file .

freakturd06
2012-05-18, 11:31 PM
How to connect HTC touch pro 2 to TEMS. DO you know any idea how to configure it in TEMS?

HTC Touch Pro 2 phones are now connectable in TEMS Investigation. However, these devices need some
configuring before TEMS Investigation can detect them. The details of the configuration differ depending on the
phone (unbranded, AT&T branded, Verizon branded, etc.). Below, a brief description is given of what needs to
be done.

- On all phones you need to activate tethering via USB. Tethering means using a mobile device as a modem to
provide Internet access to an unconnected device -- in this case, the PC on which TEMS Investigation is
running. The terminology used to refer to tethering differs between phones. On a Verizon branded phone,
activate the "Modem link". On other HTC Touch Pro 2 phones, activate "Internet Sharing". In each case, this
operation creates ports in Windows that TEMS Investigation can detect.

- Of phones having the "Internet Sharing" function, only one phone at a time can be used with TEMS
Investigation. This limitation does not apply to the Verizon branded phones.

- On all HTC Touch Pro 2 phones except Verizon branded ones, you also need to install TCP Router software.
This is provided by Ascom in the form of a CAB file.

Motorola
2012-05-19, 12:32 AM
Of course it can be connected to Tems Investigation, however required is tcprouter.cab + license for it and some tweaking

here is a screenshot of htc touch pro 2 working with tems

AlexSSS
2012-05-19, 05:03 PM
Hi I also can do this...

ali56s
2012-05-20, 01:31 PM
Of course it can be connected to Tems Investigation, however required is tcprouter.cab + license for it and some tweaking

here is a screenshot of htc touch pro 2 working with tems
hi ********
you can test with gsm network too
or must use umts net only
you can explain step by step for config??
BR

karim
2012-05-30, 05:18 AM
Hi Moto,

Can't you provide a detailed paper showing steps needed and some captures about the HTC capability in this regards?
Your efforts are much appreciated.

//Karim