PDA

View Full Version : One Small Question about MINI-LINK CRAFT Please

mobila179
2011-12-26, 07:47 AM
Dears;

I want to install mini-link craft on "Windows 7" 32bit, so please do you how to do so? since i know that only "Windows XP SP2" is the possible for mini-link craft :confused:

Note: I know that we can connect via any web browser and don't forget the USB-Lan driver too.

Thank you all
Mobila179

Abuelooorl
2011-12-26, 08:58 AM
Hi.

As far as I know the software that must be run on Windows XP is Mini Link Manager (until 6.8). You cannot run it on W7 because W7 doesn't support MSDE and this is mandatory for the MSM to run.

Install the Mini-Link Craft Terminal for the TN's because you need these USB drivers and MLCT has them. Once connected for the very first time you won't need to use MLCT as you can use your web browser pointing at 10.0.0.1.

Do a search for the 2.15.1 version in this forum and get it. Works perfect with Windows 7.

Best regards.

mobila179
2011-12-26, 09:20 AM
Dear;

Thanks for your reply. I'll search 2.15.1 version and give it a try and feedback to you

BR

Abuelooorl
2011-12-26, 07:07 PM
Just one more thing.

Please don't update Internet Explorer from v8 to v9 because there's a inconsistence in the MLCT that uses IE9's engine and fails in some aspects of the software: pages in blank, constant refreshes of the page...

spiderman
2012-01-03, 04:48 PM
I had successfull to install minilink craf for win7 OS.

Try install as a administrator bro. for version 2.5 may you need to install ESB USB driver with the same action too. For the last version 2.15, only install the application. It was included USB Driver.

mohammedaljabban
2012-02-03, 11:11 PM
Dears;

I want to install mini-link craft on "Windows 7" 32bit, so please do you how to do so? since i know that only "Windows XP SP2" is the possible for mini-link craft :confused:

Note: I know that we can connect via any web browser and don't forget the USB-Lan driver too.

Thank you all
Mobila179

My friend I work with it on W7 with no defects. Before installing the USBLAN just:

- Right click.
- Properties.
- Compatibility.
- “Run this program in compatibility mode for:”
- Choose W XP.