PDA

View Full Version : XML Plan converter for Nokia Netact OSS CM Operation Manager

cormon
2009-01-16, 02:11 AM
This is third party freeware XML converter tools which convert regular csv file to XML format for use in CM Operation Manager under Nokia Netact OSS.

The tools can create almost all object in 2G and 3G. Support for mass parameter changing and BTS/Node B integration.

The mapping functionality can be updated/added to suit your need.
refer to Nokia Electronic Documentation (NED) of OSS4 library with search key XML interface for list of parameter.

Run mapper-export menu for a list of Managed Object's csv template and their parameters.

BR.

cormon
2009-01-16, 02:22 AM
Sorry forgot, the tools is a lot easier to operate rather than using Nokia PlanEditor.

nabil el haddani
2009-09-07, 04:53 PM
Can anyone provide me NetAct Plan Editor plz...i need to read some OSS ****s..thanks in advance

cormon
2010-01-13, 07:36 PM
Hi, for those of you need planeditor instead:

http://rapidshare.com/files/334584951/PE4.5-4.rar

aamirmehmoodkhan
2011-02-13, 03:05 AM
Hi,

How to use that tool.I have got it but not able to use it.
Any body please help me out.
Thanks a lot.

Br
Khan

alb_elezi
2011-05-16, 07:31 PM
This is third party freeware XML converter tools which convert regular csv file to XML format for use in CM Operation Manager under Nokia Netact OSS.

The tools can create almost all object in 2G and 3G. Support for mass parameter changing and BTS/Node B integration.

The mapping functionality can be updated/added to suit your need.
refer to Nokia Electronic Documentation (NED) of OSS4 library with search key XML interface for list of parameter.

Run mapper-export menu for a list of Managed Object's csv template and their parameters.

BR.

Thanks for sharing, finally I managed to create ADJG from CSV file.
Do you have any updated version of this tool, including OSS 5.2 Profile?

Thank Again