PDA

View Full Version : Question Modify TEMS logfile !

iCloud
2011-12-13, 03:34 PM
Hi bro
I heard that we can go DT, then export TEMS logfile to Mapinfo TAB, then modify it --> save back to logfile
This will change the result of Driving test
Is it right ? How can we do it ? I receive a logfile but I cannot believe it. How can I know it's true or fake ?
Many tks ur support:(

D33T0X
2011-12-13, 11:27 PM
No, it is not possible to do that (export to TAB, change the TAB - convert to log).

iCloud
2011-12-19, 10:23 AM
Tks bro
So, can we modify it ? How can we know a logfile is modified ?

rfoptman
2011-12-19, 01:35 PM
You can replay a DT logfile in TEMs, and then during it you may save some parts of this DT as new logfiles, this mean you can eliminate some parts and keep the rest!

captain_jejemon
2011-12-19, 02:43 PM
Rftopman is right but there are some disadvantages.
make sure you replay it in interpretable format.
you go logfile/play speed/ interpretable

josogun2
2011-12-19, 04:01 PM
Not possible to modified logfile from tab file.You only manipulate result in reporting.The only way a logfile can be modified is by playing the log and do a re-recordingof the same log.Hope this answer your question
Tks broSo, can we modify it ? How can we know a logfile is modified ?

iCloud
2011-12-19, 04:05 PM
Not possible to modified logfile from tab file.You only manipulate result in reporting.The only way a logfile can be modified is by playing the log and do a re-recordingof the same log.Hope this answer your question
Tks bro
It's mean that we can re_play again the logfile. Then do record again ( duplicate logfile, but bypass the results we don't need )

rfoptman
2011-12-19, 04:10 PM
Tks bro
It's mean that we can re_play again the logfile. Then do record again ( duplicate logfile, but bypass the results we don't need )
Yah, Exactly! That is the only solution you can use to edit the logfiles by TEMS as I know!

iCloud
2011-12-19, 04:41 PM
So how can we know a logfile is modified by this way ?

captain_jejemon
2011-12-19, 04:44 PM
lets solve this base in actual problem.
what is wrong/poor in your logfile.?
what outcome you want?

josogun2
2011-12-21, 12:32 AM
I think he want to check the integrity of the drive test data.
You can only do this by collecting the IMSI of the SIM use for DT.

lets solve this base in actual problem.
what is wrong/poor in your logfile.?
what outcome you want?