PDA

View Full Version : main causes of crosstalk,noise,echo

mojiiiiii
2011-12-08, 03:53 AM
GSM single-pass, crosstalk, echo, noise issues outlined
Feedback GSM network is now voice a lot, mainly noise, single pass / double barrier, crosstalk, echo problem, because every aspect of the sessions are likely to have problems, so locate and solve more complex. These failures seriously affected the entire network operation quality, easily lead to strong complaints from users, user satisfaction index of great impact. In this paper, combined with NOKIA in the past to solve the optimization problem for this type of experience, describes the main causes of these problems and NOKIA optimization solutions.

Please add my rep if you find it useful!

rfoptman
2011-12-09, 02:35 AM
I beleive it would be better if you mention the language of your shared document in your post, it's is chinese language and useless for others!

mojiiiiii
2011-12-09, 02:39 AM
I sure that translate.google.com can help you!
it is very rare and practical Doc about Common and complicated problems in Network.

plannerguy
2012-03-11, 04:48 PM
Hi'

very good doc on Noise/ECHo...it mainly relays Abis/A interface wether can it be due to VSWRs or any other ....

Regards
Plannerguy

justdream
2012-03-20, 05:11 AM
I someone could translate and re-share, It will be much appreicated

electron
2012-03-20, 03:16 PM
GSM single-pass, crosstalk, echo, noise issues outlined
Feedback GSM network is now voice a lot, mainly noise, single pass / double barrier, crosstalk, echo problem, because every aspect of the sessions are likely to have problems, so locate and solve more complex. These failures seriously affected the entire network operation quality, easily lead to strong complaints from users, user satisfaction index of great impact. In this paper, combined with NOKIA in the past to solve the optimization problem for this type of experience, describes the main causes of these problems and NOKIA optimization solutions.

Please add my rep if you find it useful!

Dear mojiiiiii,

It's better to do not share documents which is useless for people in international forum. It is just wasting time for others and making spam(your post actually just has a good name!) tell me if you are not Chinese language is it useful for you ?!!

Thanks