PDA

View Full Version : 3G Cluster Pre-Optimization

rfoptman
2011-12-06, 09:58 PM
Attached is general guide to help in 3G Cluster Pre-Optimization using post processing tools.

ninoy_122184
2011-12-06, 10:32 PM
Attached is general guide to help in 3G Cluster Pre-Optimization using post processing tools.
Hello sir,
What is the post processing tools you mentioned for the document?

rfoptman
2011-12-06, 10:50 PM
It could be ACTIX or assistant, It seems the procedure is same!

kamy
2011-12-06, 11:20 PM
It could be ACTIX or assistant, It seems the procedure is same!

@rfoptman

many times i have noticed you about shared material, if you dont pay attention on that i'll do some more actions

kamy

rfoptman
2011-12-06, 11:33 PM
Dear,usually i use the" Check if already posted" button before starting a threat and find nothing exactly shared already. Also sometimes the search result is about 20 pages, making it impossible to check all the pages to be insured about the duplicate posting. Kindly help me how can I insure quickly, does my document shared already or not?!Please be informed that i am new in this forum and like to participate here and enter to the senior member. Please help me before considering any penalty or banning me!

stilloboy
2011-12-07, 12:44 AM

Posted a ZILLION times in the forum before now! Use appropriate keywords and do a search before posting. Also be patient to examine each returned search item to help us not download duplicate attachments!!