PDA

View Full Version : Interference Matrixes Based on OMC Statistics Huawei->Atoll

koranvo
2011-12-01, 09:56 PM
Dear Colleagues,

Who can explain, how to import OMC statistic "RXLEV measurements" from Huawei to Atoll and which format of file need to use.

borelij
2011-12-01, 10:57 PM
Manual says:

Importing OMC Traffic Data in GSM
When modelling GSM, OMC traffic data can be used as a source of accurate traffic data. You can import it into the Subcells Table: Traffic Data. The data in the Subcells Table: Traffic Data can be used for a variety of different purposes in Atoll:
• For dimensioning purposes
• To calculate quality indicators
• For the AFP
• To evaluate and allocate neighbours
• In interference predictions.
For information on importing OMC traffic data in GSM, see "Importing OMC Traffic Data into the Subcells Table: Traffic Data" on page 368 in Chapter 7: GSM/GPRS/EDGE Networks.

But if you have Rx lev than maybe "Drive test import" is better. But for that one you need geo location of measurements... if you have that its easy.

Which technology are you talking about?
Paste a sample here ...

koranvo
2011-12-01, 11:26 PM
I want to biuld Interference Matrixes Based on Neighbor Cell Level Measurement per Cell; I have this statistic and how it upload in Atoll

borelij
2011-12-02, 04:50 PM
I want to biuld Interference Matrixes Based on Neighbor Cell Level Measurement per Cell; I have this statistic and how it upload in Atoll

workaround comes to mind: as a location use location of neighbor cells where measurements are taken ... so you will have a list like this for example (if cell1 has 6 neigbor cells 2-7):

location / BSID / Rx lev (dBm)
Cell1 / Cell2 / -xy
Cell1 / Cell3 / -qx
Cell1 / Cell4 / -xz
Cell1 / Cell5 / -xx
Cell1 / Cell6 / -xy
Cell1 / Cell7 / -xq

koranvo
2011-12-05, 07:00 PM
Thankyou for your answers!
I have a statistics in such format how to upload it in Atoll!

justdream
2012-03-16, 01:05 AM
Thankyou for your answers!
I have a statistics in such format how to upload it in Atoll!

Dear Koranvo, have you found an answer for your inquiry to upload your Huawei data to Atoll?
Please share as I'm interested in this topic
Also, could you share if your data as a sample..
Thanks

redendo
2012-03-16, 04:30 AM
Hi everyone;

I have the same question but for E/// vendor.
Is there any add-in or atoll macro to import ICDM to atoll directly for AFP purpose.

Thanks in advance

dacoder
2012-04-12, 01:47 AM
workaround comes to mind: as a location use location of neighbor cells where measurements are taken ... so you will have a list like this for example (if cell1 has 6 neigbor cells 2-7):

location / BSID / Rx lev (dBm)
Cell1 / Cell2 / -xy
Cell1 / Cell3 / -qx
Cell1 / Cell4 / -xz
Cell1 / Cell5 / -xx
Cell1 / Cell6 / -xy
Cell1 / Cell7 / -xq
after preparing list as such how to import into Atoll interference matrix?

thanks

Andrew_lv
2012-04-12, 05:07 PM
I Know how to import interference matrix from nastar to Atoll!

lihanbok
2012-04-12, 05:31 PM
Hi Andrew_lv (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?64141-Andrew_lv), Could you please up a example how to import interference matrix from nastar to Atoll.Thx!

Andrew_lv
2012-10-02, 04:21 PM
Hi, Yes I Know and use it. 1-Run GSM Frequency Analysis. 2 - View analysis result. 3 - Exporting interference matrix. 4 - From Atoll for template export interference matrix xxxxxx.im2
5 5 - In xxxxxx.im2 you must paste "Percentage of Co-Interferenced Traffic by neighbor (%)" and "Percentage of Adj-Interferenced Traffic by neighbor (%)" divided on 100.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to add reputations!!!

2964629647:D

Andrew_lv
2012-10-02, 04:22 PM
New FR Plan is calc. and work!
Some information you can find in manual "Interference Matrix format"
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?32177-Atoll-3.1-all-steps-to-install-on-windows-7-64bit&p=192037&viewfull=1#post192037