PDA

View Full Version : Assignment of Frequency Lists in Frequency Hopping Networks

ptt3i
2011-11-30, 07:52 PM
Abstract

Metaheuristic algorithms for frequency assignment problems have received considerable attention in the literature, but few papers have addressed the question of list assignment in frequency hopping networks. The work of Björklund, Värbrand, and Yuan is a notable exception, which will be extended here in a number of directions. The current paper sets out to determine the relative merits of pregeneration of the lists before assignment and allowing the assignment algorithm to modify the lists as it proceeds. The relative merits of synchronization within individual cells and synchronization at a single site are considered. Some other options, such as splitting the spectrum into a part for control carriers and a part for traffic carriers, are also evaluated. The COST 259 benchmarks for frequency assignment are modified to create some benchmarks for frequency hopping problems. This will allow other authors to compare the results of new metaheuristic algorithms with the effective but relatively straightforward simulated annealing (SA) algorithm used here.

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/8UVBJ0PBPY

BRs,
ptt3i.

dietcha
2012-11-29, 04:19 PM
Abstract

Metaheuristic algorithms for frequency assignment problems have received considerable attention in the literature, but few papers have addressed the question of list assignment in frequency hopping networks. The work of Björklund, Värbrand, and Yuan is a notable exception, which will be extended here in a number of directions. The current paper sets out to determine the relative merits of pregeneration of the lists before assignment and allowing the assignment algorithm to modify the lists as it proceeds. The relative merits of synchronization within individual cells and synchronization at a single site are considered. Some other options, such as splitting the spectrum into a part for control carriers and a part for traffic carriers, are also evaluated. The COST 259 benchmarks for frequency assignment are modified to create some benchmarks for frequency hopping problems. This will allow other authors to compare the results of new metaheuristic algorithms with the effective but relatively straightforward simulated annealing (SA) algorithm used here.

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/8UVBJ0PBPY

BRs,
ptt3i.

Any one had this document?

I can not download from provided link. :D