PDA

View Full Version : Question Increasement of UE no reply after NodeB RAN12 upgrade

agenov
2011-11-16, 04:33 AM
After NODEB RAN12 upgrade we are experience huge decreasement of RRC success rate on numbers of NodeBs (the most loaded ones)due to UE NO REPLY before that not any problems. Have someone face this problem?

BR

essalvador
2011-11-16, 04:55 AM
I will check in PRS if we hare faced the same probel wheb we upgraded to R12.

Is SPC 5XX ?

Are you facing also RAB success rate decrease due to UE_no_reply ?

jayk
2011-11-16, 05:59 AM
After NODEB RAN12 upgrade we are experience huge decreasement of RRC success rate on numbers of NodeBs (the most loaded ones)due to UE NO REPLY before that not any problems. Have someone face this problem?

BR

I did recently RAN12 upgrade and no issue of any KPI. there must be any issue with configuration in your network....

essalvador
2011-11-16, 06:32 PM
No increasing failures detected when upgrading to R12.

agenov
2011-11-17, 02:23 PM
Nope. Only during RRC phase.

I will check in PRS if we hare faced the same probel wheb we upgraded to R12.

Is SPC 5XX ?

Are you facing also RAB success rate decrease due to UE_no_reply ?

dodotiro
2011-11-17, 04:08 PM

BR

nope brother. is this degradation happen in all site ?

D33T0X
2011-11-17, 06:07 PM
I have the same issue - I'm resetting the cells affected over night at the moment and it helps but I don't have a permanent solution for this. SW patch is required but I haven't got it yet.

agenov
2011-11-17, 06:22 PM
Now we are investigating possible relation between this problem and the type of base band board used. can you tell me what is the configuration in your case?

I have the same issue - I'm resetting the cells affected over night at the moment and it helps but I don't have a permanent solution for this. SW patch is required but I haven't got it yet.