PDA

View Full Version : programming a propagation model

WILLqad
2011-11-08, 07:10 PM
what do i need to learn to program a propagation model for asset aircom?
i think it's xml right?

WILLqad
2011-11-09, 09:38 AM
any1 got any hints or info that would help me to start

zoro78
2011-11-12, 08:39 AM
do you mean tuning or calibration of your propagation model?? if yes I have a guide for that

what do i need to learn to program a propagation model for asset aircom?
i think it's xml right?

WILLqad
2011-11-12, 06:47 PM
do you mean tuning or calibration of your propagation model?? if yes I have a guide for that

nope what i meant is instead of buying a propagation model for any company i want to make one after all all propagation models are XML files and i think they can be written so i was asking if any1 have the experience in that

mike
2011-11-13, 06:26 AM
What kind of propagation model you want to codified. Is this a deterministic or a probabilistic Model? Do you already have any equation that you want to codified?. Did you already test this equation with Matlab?. The programming is easier, because it is just to apply the model N-times to all the pixels in the map.You can start with just one pixel and soon. I am not expert with Asset Aircom. But for example in Forsk atoll they have a developer kit for people like you that want to test their own Propagation model.

Also As far as I Know, all propagation Model come codified in DLL files, and the XML files is just for to show the container program (for example Asset) how to use the model inside it. Correcting me please if I am wrong.

Mike.

WILLqad
2011-11-15, 11:48 PM
What kind of propagation model you want to codified. Is this a deterministic or a probabilistic Model? Do you already have any equation that you want to codified?. Did you already test this equation with Matlab?. The programming is easier, because it is just to apply the model N-times to all the pixels in the map.You can start with just one pixel and soon. I am not expert with Asset Aircom. But for example in Forsk atoll they have a developer kit for people like you that want to test their own Propagation model.

Also As far as I Know, all propagation Model come codified in DLL files, and the XML files is just for to show the container program (for example Asset) how to use the model inside it. Correcting me please if I am wrong.

Mike.

Dear Mike it i a probabilistic model i have the equation and already tested on matlab what is the developing kit for that on Atoll can you please provide it?
and thanks for the info you gave

BR
Willqad