PDA

View Full Version : Viewing C/I for hopping Channels in Actix

airian
2011-10-30, 01:14 PM
Hi All,

I am having a problem of viewing C/I for hopping carriers (GSM) in Actix. The form is just not showing anything even when I am in dedicated mode and hopping carriers are serving me. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Fekroun
2011-10-30, 06:39 PM
Hi All,

I am having a problem of viewing C/I for hopping carriers (GSM) in Actix. The form is just not showing anything even when I am in dedicated mode and hopping carriers are serving me. Any help would be highly appreciated.

if you are working on TEMS logfile, you have to open preference and check C/I options in TEMS item,
hope this help you !!!

ashraferto
2011-10-31, 02:04 AM
Agreed you ... check your Tems setting man
its better to uninstall it then install it and record log file in dedicated mode to check it again in actix

airian
2011-10-31, 09:39 PM
Thanks Fekroun you rock. its working perfectly fine now. does this works for Nemo files too??

rajmeena06
2012-01-08, 01:00 PM
Dear all,
How we can see c/i per hopping channel in Actix (For Nemo Logs) ,Its not showing..Pl sujjest

airian
2012-01-14, 11:29 PM
Dear all,
How we can see c/i per hopping channel in Actix (For Nemo Logs) ,Its not showing..Pl sujjest

Dear,

you need to modify the stateform to see C/i per hopping channels in actix for nemo. i have changed it and its working for me perfectly as initially the stateform GSM hopping is set to the settings of tems. Dont know why they did this way but it was for my version. following are the steps for it.

1, open the stateform GSM hopping in actix
2. there will a button on it naming Toggle design Mode click it and it will go in design mode
3. now you have to manually click on each value to check its parametric association and change the association with nemo parameters

Wala now you can save it with a different name and when u restart your actix this stateform willl be present in the menu to open.
its a bit tricky but best of luck.

Reputation and Thanks plz if you find the info useful.

BR,

rajmeena06
2012-01-17, 11:30 PM
Thanks for support,

As you describe i tried the same i understand basic funda but i counldn't find the correct parameter for the same.

Pl tell me what i have to choose the parameter to see c/i per hopping channel..
Pl step by step..

airian
2012-01-18, 02:24 PM
Thanks for support,

As you describe i tried the same i understand basic funda but i counldn't find the correct parameter for the same.

Pl tell me what i have to choose the parameter to see c/i per hopping channel..
Pl step by step..

Dear following are the parameters which are replica of tems for Nemo just find them in the list GSM----> DOWNLINK MEASUREMENTS for all the array parameters and it will automatically pick the right parameter. i have tested it for ARFCN and C/I.

TEMS_C2I_Hopping_List_ARFCN---> Nemo_C2I_ARFCN FOR ARFCN ARRAY

TEMS_C2I_Hopping_List ------> Nemo_C2I_C2IValue FOR C/I ARRAY

ENJOY.

airian
2012-01-18, 10:52 PM
Here you go,

just copy the stateform in to analyzer-->stateform folder and i think it should work than.

tpkj
2012-01-18, 11:44 PM
Hi All,

As far as I remember, it was also pending which kind of phone (chipset) was used for RF measurement. if it was Qualcomm or Original Tems.
Some information in log from qualcomm chipset were missed.