PDA

View Full Version : Actix Cellref Template

gsmmangi
2009-01-09, 01:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

For those who have Actix post processing tools, here is the cellref template for you people to.

Just change the Lat/Lon values, site IDs and antenna direction etc and all should be fine

Enjoy

moh_sulaiman
2009-04-27, 06:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

For those who have Actix post processing tools, here is the cellref template for you people to.

Just change the Lat/Lon values, site IDs and antenna direction etc and all should be fine

Enjoy
Hi ,
Can mail cellref template file r send me r a p i d s h a r e link.
my email is moh_sulaiman at h o t mail dot com

thanks

justdream
2009-09-14, 08:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

Enjoy

but it doesn't contain header information, how could I import it in Actix? please advice

and what about neighbours list, where to add in your template

venom
2009-09-15, 05:23 AM
but it doesn't contain header information, how could I import it in Actix? please advice

and what about neighbours list, where to add in your template

There is no need to create a template for it, In ACTIX cellref is fully customizable, which means you choose your own headers. See again the VIDEO Tutorials i have shared for Actix :)

electron
2009-09-15, 01:49 PM
There is no need to create a template for it, In ACTIX cellref is fully customizable, which means you choose your own headers. See again the VIDEO Tutorials i have shared for Actix :)

What about Spotlight cell refrence!!!!!!

venom
2009-09-17, 12:17 AM
What about Spotlight cell refrence!!!!!!

it is same