PDA

View Full Version : cdma2000 1x Release A Documents/Information

T_ADD
2011-10-24, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone, does anyone know if any vendor has developed for commercial purposes the cdma2000 1x Release A standard.

Are there any documents or info available? (I have the 3GPP2 C.S0005-A standard)

My vendor is Huawei and they have not developed anything after Release 0 of the 1x air interface.

Release 0 has max DL data rate of 153.6kbps whereas Release A is 307.2kbps.

Please do give any inputs or forward any document regarding this.

Appreciate as always.

kamy
2011-10-24, 01:29 PM
Hi everyone, does anyone know if any vendor has developed for commercial purposes the cdma2000 1x Release A standard.

Are there any documents or info available? (I have the 3GPP2 C.S0005-A standard)

My vendor is Huawei and they have not developed anything after Release 0 of the 1x air interface.

Appreciate as always.

as i know so far in support site of huawei, many docs for EVDO rel A, B have been released, but they require RMS to open, if you need them just ask friends of huawei do capture screens for you

kamy

kamy
2011-10-24, 01:31 PM
you can see a sample as in attachment below

enjoy
kamy

intros
2011-10-24, 04:06 PM
@Hactic: ignore kamy's posts, he did not understood your question, or does'nt know to read. I'll answer to you:
CDMA 2000 1x Rev A(NOT EVDO ReV A!): has NOT been implemented(YET!) by :
Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent. My personal contacts from chinese vendors told me that this will not not happen in their future roadmaps becouse of LTE.
For example Qualcomm stooped their roadmap with EVDO rev C, becouse of LTE. Any oficial docs regarding this aspect are not available as far as i Know!

Appreciate as always.

T_ADD
2011-10-24, 04:47 PM
@intros: Right! that's what I wanted confirmation on. That's what I gather too.

@kamy: I'll take that EVDO paging document anyway. :rolleyes: :D and can you please upload more documents that you may have for 1x and DO that are NOT on this forum. :)

kamy
2011-10-24, 04:59 PM
@intros: Right! that's what I wanted confirmation on. That's what I gather too.

@kamy: I'll take that EVDO paging document anyway. :rolleyes: :D and can you please upload more documents that you may have for 1x and DO that are NOT on this forum. :)

the purpose of posting the docs not for reference, just provide to you a way to take information from Huawei RMS solution.

dmitry28
2011-10-24, 06:28 PM
as i know so far in support site of huawei, many docs for EVDO rel A, B have been released, but they require RMS to open, if you need them just ask friends of huawei do capture screens for you

kamy

this is not about technology, EVDO
was 1X ALU supports data rates up to 307.2 kbit / s

T_ADD
2011-10-24, 06:35 PM
@kamy

yeah I know, I understood what you wrote. But you see, that's not so possible in my case. I deal mainly with Huawei Australia and the support Engineers there don't give nothing out ever, no matter what.

Forget about RMS docs, they won't even let you take a peek into non-RMS internal or confidential documents for that matter.

BTW, you should post such docs that are not already here. This would help some of us.

---

Oh, almost forgot mention, I use Huawei cdma BSC 6600 (V200R006C03SPH101). This has all 1x Release A parameters built into it. I can see the 32X channels for supporting 307.2kbps in the MCHM parameter with P_REV 7 support also.

The thing is that even if you activate 32X channels and mod P_REV to 7 (set to 2 - 6 now), you won't be able to use Release A unless and until you have a Release A (P_REV = 7) compatible mobile. Release A also supports actual concurrent service as opposed to Quasi-Concurrent.

Anyone know of any Protocol Revision 7 mobiles out there in the market?

mouse
2011-11-08, 01:30 PM
Very useful, thanks very much.

Tigher
2011-11-09, 10:22 PM
Greate material for CDMA, thanks a lot

Rabbit
2011-11-09, 10:34 PM
Very good material, thanks a lot.

tuti
2011-12-14, 06:13 PM
Thanks for this guide..