PDA

View Full Version : Nexplorer 11.0 and Nexplorer 6.3

babak1349
2011-10-23, 03:15 PM
Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say.

Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 ,11.0 , 11.1 & MCOM 11.1 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 & 11.1 and MCOM 11.1 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it.

I'd like to thank Inception for sharing Nexplorer 11.1 and MCOM 11.1
PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT ANY THANKS or POINT to INCREASE MY REPUTATION.
The following file includes Nexplorer 11.0 & 11.1 and MCOM 11.1 installation file as well.
Nex11.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/SHDlUW2-/Nex11.html)
pass= oliver
Follow the instruction in "installation guide" file
ENJOY

auto_art
2011-10-23, 03:39 PM
Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say. Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 and 11.0 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it. PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT ANY THANKS or POINT to INCREASE MY REPUTATION. Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Nex11.rar (http://hotfile.com/dl/131159791/2a92302/Nex11.rar.html) pass= oliver ENJOY PS: The Web page doesn't let me to reply to elder post about "nexplorer 6.3" I wanted to send the link of this post anyway If somebody can do it. please share the link with the others

it seem u r angry over some thing..!:cool::cool::cool: chill

vivainter
2011-10-23, 05:05 PM
Password doesn'y work
thanks

echomoon
2011-10-23, 05:23 PM
Password doesn'y work
thanks

pass is correct check it again

br

onlygod
2011-10-23, 07:21 PM
Password works, thank you very much!
What about MCOM, it's using the same Framework, is it possible to get the new version of MCOM as well?

jitendracellplan
2011-10-23, 11:49 PM
What is your dafault password
i will try your password is oliver ENJOY PS:
but its not working
pls provide the correct password

Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say. Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 and 11.0 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it. PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT ANY THANKS or POINT to INCREASE MY REPUTATION. Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Nex11.rar (http://hotfile.com/dl/131159791/2a92302/Nex11.rar.html) pass= oliver ENJOY PS: The Web page doesn't let me to reply to elder post about "nexplorer 6.3" I wanted to send the link of this post anyway If somebody can do it. please share the link with the others

babak1349
2011-10-24, 12:18 AM
Hey guys
I am not angry. But isn't it ridiculous to have VIP zone ? Calling you junior member ? get reputation ? For me it does sound really silly.
any way pass is "oliver" without any quote
ENJOY means enjoy from the tool

Cheers

Inception
2011-10-24, 02:21 AM
HI
nice job ,its work for 365 days ,i shared before the MCOM 11 Also ,who can share the lic for mcom also ?

br

babak1349
2011-10-24, 02:33 AM
hi.
1) install the Nexplorer 11
2) Copy the License.dll file in the correct directory in "program file"
3) Run "Nexplorer License.exe'
4) choose in version "nexplorer 11."
5) choose Release "149"
5) Enter your project's name
6) Press Generate
7) Run Nexplorer and go to help
8) choose "Manage NeXplorer License"
9) Uncheck "Work With RNS Server'
10) Enter the project Name and Check "project". No need to enter Customer ID and password
11) Copy and paste the generated license from 6 on "licenseKey" Box
12) press "register"

Then the tool opens a pop up window and tells you your license is valid for 365 day

I have Win32 OS so I am not sure it works on Win64 Just give it a try
Please let me know if it work on your machine

cheers

babak1349
2011-10-24, 02:36 AM
Hi Inception,
please share MCOM 11.0 with me. please note I am not VIP member so I can't download it from WFA
I don't promis to give you any answer quickly but I think MCOM and Nexplorer use the same concepts for licensing So it might be easy to solve the license key

Inception
2011-10-24, 03:17 AM
Hi Babak
Here is Nexplore and Mcom 11
http://www.4shared.com/file/IsPQI7vS/McomNexplorer.html
Please your support for Lic for Mcom also .

Br

Hi Inception,
please share MCOM 11.0 with me. please note I am not VIP member so I can't download it from WFA
I don't promis to give you any answer quickly but I think MCOM and Nexplorer use the same concepts for licensing So it might be easy to solve the license key

croleg
2011-10-24, 11:40 AM
Make it step by step, many times, but it doesn't worked:
signature is corrupt 0xFE18

hi.
1) install the Nexplorer 11
2) Copy the License.dll file in the correct directory in "program file"
3) Run "Nexplorer License.exe'
4) choose in version "nexplorer 11."
5) choose Release "149"
5) Enter your project's name
6) Press Generate
7) Run Nexplorer and go to help
8) choose "Manage NeXplorer License"
9) Uncheck "Work With RNS Server'
10) Enter the project Name and Check "project". No need to enter Customer ID and password
11) Copy and paste the generated license from 6 on "licenseKey" Box
12) press "register"

Then the tool opens a pop up window and tells you your license is valid for 365 day

I have Win32 OS so I am not sure it works on Win64 Just give it a try
Please let me know if it work on your machine

cheers

babak1349
2011-10-24, 02:23 PM
have you copied the license.dll file in related directory ?
Without dll file it won't work

please let me know if it woks for you

Cheers

electron
2011-10-24, 11:16 PM
have you copied the license.dll file in related directory ?
Without dll file it won't work

please let me know if it woks for you

Cheers

Mer30 Babak jan,

By chance do you have MCOM 11 and its license ?

Thanks

babak1349
2011-10-25, 10:32 AM
Hello,
Please find in the link below, the updated nexplorer license generator:
[/URL][url]http://www.4shared.com/file/SHDlUW2-/Nex11.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/SHDlUW2-/Nex11.html)
pass: oliver
Please note:
1) Thanks to Inception for sharing latest Nexplorer and MCOM
2) Follow the installation guide which is included in package
3) It now supports MCOM 11.1 and Nexplorer 11,1
4) It hasn't been tested on other computer So it is on your own risks to use it
5)it worked on my machine So please let me know if it works on your machine as well

NO REPUTATION or THANKS is required

Enjoy

linhhy
2011-10-25, 03:36 PM
Hi bros,

License works perfectly!
Can you share me some template file and document guide to use this tool?
thanks ./

echomoon
2011-10-25, 06:26 PM
works fine OS win7 32bit:)

br

ashraferto
2011-10-26, 06:24 AM
Hello,
[/URL][url]http://www.4shared.com/file/SHDlUW2-/Nex11.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/SHDlUW2-/Nex11.html)
Please note:
5)it worked on my machine So please let me know if it works on your machine as well

Enjoy

Hi, Now its working fine with me
Thanks all

kasisi
2011-10-26, 06:09 PM
Hi All,

I have installed MCOM 11.1 and when I try to open the application I get attached error message. Am using Win 7 x64 OS.
Any help on what could be the issue.

babak1349
2011-10-26, 09:23 PM
Hi,
as far as I know those tools work on Win 7 32 bits. So the tools probably are not compatible with Win 7 64 bits. You might need to use Xp emulators on Wi 7 64 bits to get the tool up and running.

Cheers

kasisi
2011-10-26, 10:07 PM
Hi,
as far as I know those tools work on Win 7 32 bits. So the tools probably are not compatible with Win 7 64 bits. You might need to use Xp emulators on Wi 7 64 bits to get the tool up and running.

Cheers

The Nex 11.1 is working fine on the same OS (win7 64 bit) but its only MCOM

Inception
2011-10-27, 03:42 AM
Hi
wellcome but nobody didnt add reputation to me i am out of credit duds .

BR

Hello,

Please note:

Enjoy

sonerss
2011-12-06, 10:21 PM
Hi babak

Can you share these programs in another share address..

Thanks

Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say.

Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 ,11.0 , 11.1 & MCOM 11.1 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 & 11.1 and MCOM 11.1 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it.

The following file includes Nexplorer 11.0 & 11.1 and MCOM 11.1 installation file as well.
Nex11.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/SHDlUW2-/Nex11.html)
pass= oliver
ENJOY

wnsworld
2012-01-09, 07:01 PM

pass= oliver
ENJOY

I installed in Win7_32bit system and its working fine but its stop working when i minimize and restore apps again, Its start working again after delete all existing projects.

Pls help me to resolved this issue..

FYI.. Its working fine with Win Vista 32bit system..

Thanks in advanced..

BR//
WNS..

babak1349
2012-01-10, 05:43 AM
Hi,
I faced the same problem I think that is a bug in tool itself or conflict with windows. You don't need to delete any thing. There is a silly way to recover it.
Sometimes when you minimize the tool windows can maximize it.
So run again the program, in this case you will have 2 instant of program running simultaneously
Then left click on the Nexplorer icon on the toolbar
2 Nexplorer instants will appear.
Right click on one of them and choose Maximize So it will reappear again

Hope it can help

Cheers

electron
2012-01-10, 09:14 PM
Hi,
I faced the same problem I think that is a bug in tool itself or conflict with windows. You don't need to delete any thing. There is a silly way to recover it.
Sometimes when you minimize the tool windows can maximize it.
So run again the program, in this case you will have 2 instant of program running simultaneously
Then left click on the Nexplorer icon on the toolbar
2 Nexplorer instants will appear.
Right click on one of them and choose Maximize So it will reappear again

Hope it can help

Cheers

Hi Babak,

Hope you are well yes you are right it is working in this way.

Thanks

mojash
2012-02-09, 09:51 PM
Hello,
Nexplorer 11 is working, but I am unable to start Consistency check...

any suggestions?

alfiyanto
2012-02-23, 11:40 AM
yes...that is also happen to me...any body know about this problem??

Hi All,

I have installed MCOM 11.1 and when I try to open the application I get attached error message. Am using Win 7 x64 OS.
Any help on what could be the issue.

wojiaoliuli
2012-03-30, 11:26 PM
Hi,friend,I download this Document and use it,thank for it.

makey
2012-04-23, 05:50 PM
thanks so much babak1349. you are a star!!!

lamagica
2012-04-23, 11:55 PM
quit an effort to install, but finally succeeded..
but after i install it, it showed some error message..

could someone help me

mjordan1
2012-04-30, 08:14 PM
Work like a charm.

Thanks buddy :)

babak1349
2012-05-10, 06:57 AM
Hello ,
I am not using MCOM. So I don't know what could be the potential errors. From your snapshot I can see something is wrong with SQL server installation. do you have SQL server installed on your computer ?
Please check if you have microsoft .NET frame work installed on your PC?
Please note those tools are for Win 32 bits and they may not work on Win 64 bits.

cheers

beniy
2012-05-17, 07:06 AM
Guys Pleas help About X64 bit !!!! in 32 bit is working fine.
Please support

wirejohn
2012-05-17, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the post

Processor
2012-07-08, 04:00 AM
Hi friend,

I had similar issue with u but was able to resolve by following guide from the link below;

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?29026-Problem-Installing-MCOM11.1&highlight=mcom+11

quit an effort to install, but finally succeeded..
but after i install it, it showed some error message..

could someone help me

baltoudi
2012-07-31, 12:52 AM
Hi, it's successfully installed but neither my Windows 32bit nor 64bits does not work for consistency check. Any solution?

beniy
2012-07-31, 02:04 AM
Hi, it's successfully installed but neither my Windows 32bit nor 64bits does not work for consistency check. Any solution?
How did u install on X64??

baltoudi
2012-08-04, 06:42 PM
How did u install on X64??
you have to upgrade MS NET 2.0 into X.64 first before running this Nex. does the conn-check function works on ur machine?

ticoff
2012-08-05, 12:48 AM
When I try to generate a license with Nexplorer license.exe I got the error saying:

"Unhandle exception has ocurred in your application"

I got this error in Windows 7 32-bit and Windows XP

Can anyone help?

kasisi
2012-08-10, 08:33 PM
Hi All,

Kindly share the the installers for MCOM 11.0 (x64) & NeXplorer 11.0(x64) or for MCOM 5.7 (2011) & NeXplorer 4.8 (2011). these work on Win 7 64 bit

I have checked the installers shared here are 32 bit

Thanks in advance

Kasisi