PDA

View Full Version : request for help (interview)

abdelhayisthebest
2011-10-18, 09:34 PM
Hi dear members,

i'm a new graduate engineer in telecom in few days i have an interview for the position RF engineer, if you could provide me some useful documents i will be very grateful to you friends.

thank you so much.

Darko
2011-10-18, 09:57 PM
Just search. You can find tons of documents here...

abdelhayisthebest
2011-10-18, 10:12 PM
Just search. You can find tons of documents here...

thank you for your response. yes you are right there are so many documents here but you know it's better if some experts could suggest something

sohappy
2011-10-19, 12:45 PM
Because there are many topic in telecom, such as: GSM, UTMS,CDMA, IP, tranmission, BSC, MSC.....So i think Darko is right. First search and read it, if you don't understand something, ask expert person. If you are new graduate engineer, you must choose one topic to research clearly. :p

Stantheman
2011-10-19, 02:52 PM
"an interview for the position RF engineer" ... which means what? Clarify the industry and role you are going for, there are lots of different RF Engineering industries out there, like Cellular, LMR, RFID, etc ..

Then hopefully the good people on the forum can give you some help.

I'd wish you luck with the interview, but it wont be about luck, you need to show them that you have some good knowledge about the role/industry, that you are keen to learn, that you are a people person, that you have passion about RF and life in general, and most importantly .. that you will be a valuable long term asset to their organisation.

I hope you do well!

Stan.

abdelhayisthebest
2011-10-19, 06:49 PM
"an interview for the position RF engineer" ... which means what? Clarify the industry and role you are going for, there are lots of different RF Engineering industries out there, like Cellular, LMR, RFID, etc ..

Then hopefully the good people on the forum can give you some help.

I'd wish you luck with the interview, but it wont be about luck, you need to show them that you have some good knowledge about the role/industry, that you are keen to learn, that you are a people person, that you have passion about RF and life in general, and most importantly .. that you will be a valuable long term asset to their organisation.

I hope you do well!

Stan.

thank you so much for your advice Stan :)