PDA

View Full Version : Nokia Netact Doctor Report,

des118
2011-10-13, 08:46 AM
Hi everyone,

In netact 2G system have "Cell Doctor Report", now i'm finding the same that in Netact 3G system. If bro have, plz share, thanks for your helping,

OptimiNSN
2011-10-13, 09:34 AM
you must use Reporting Suite. you have all reports or you can create your report

des118
2011-10-13, 01:47 PM
you must use Reporting Suite. you have all reports or you can create your report

Of course, i must use "Reporting suite" for optimization and O&M.

And about "Cell Doctor report" is a PDF file, help O&M or Optimization Engineer. It shows how to audit BTS HW, tranmission, parameter, analyze Handover, CSSR...for 2G only

And i want once more file for 3G NSN system. If u have, plz share...

Thank in advance,

louvre
2011-10-13, 02:45 PM
Cell Doctor Reports are OSS4.X version report, from OSS5.X now everything has got integrated into the RS. If you are not able to see it you need to ask your OSS Guy, he will be able to help you out, if you have the basic RS installed you will have cell doctor report inside it, there is table called ND report browser where you can find list of all the reports and where they are located in the RS Tree.

des118
2011-10-13, 07:45 PM
Cell Doctor Reports are OSS4.X version report, from OSS5.X now everything has got integrated into the RS. If you are not able to see it you need to ask your OSS Guy, he will be able to help you out, if you have the basic RS installed you will have cell doctor report inside it, there is table called ND report browser where you can find list of all the reports and where they are located in the RS Tree.

Thank u.

Maybe u said about NED. I know NED library. But "cell doctor report" is only one file, not alot of files same the library. NED library help O&M processing. And "Cell doctor report" helpa engineer to audit System, alarm, to analyze HOSR, CSSR, CDR, correct wrong parameter....

louvre
2011-10-13, 11:56 PM
I was referring to RS. You will find the cell doctor report under the following link in RS: NSN BSS ** ->Benchmark & Analysis -> cell Doctor(211/213/216).

Thank u.

Maybe u said about NED. I know NED library. But "cell doctor report" is only one file, not alot of files same the library. NED library help O&M processing. And "Cell doctor report" helpa engineer to audit System, alarm, to analyze HOSR, CSSR, CDR, correct wrong parameter....

des118
2011-10-14, 12:28 AM
I was referring to RS. You will find the cell doctor report under the following link in RS: NSN BSS ** ->Benchmark & Analysis -> cell Doctor(211/213/216).

Thank louvre,

""NSN BSS ** ->Benchmark & Analysis -> cell Doctor(211/213/216)"" are only statistic on OSS. But "cell doctor report" explain more detail, how to understand Benchmark&Analysis.