PDA

View Full Version : Download BTS 3900 GSM - Commissioning Guide (V300R008_03)

14N5L04N
2011-10-06, 08:12 PM
Maybe there's some which still need it. I hope, its not a repost :L & useful.

No password.

---------------------------
If this useful, hit the button.

rkdrkd
2011-10-12, 10:17 PM
Please upload to 4shared

thuti
2011-10-12, 11:35 PM
Hey experts, In configuration DBS3900, I met this error. Please help me to solve this issue.

Save Time: 2011-09-28 10:40:17

Result information

Total 10 Record(s)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Name | Value |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Alarm Serial Number | 7137 |
| Alarm Type | Fault |
| Alarm Level | Minor |
| Alarm Origin | NodeB |
| Alarm ID | 26541 |
| Network Management Type | Communication |
| Sync serial No. | 14682 |
| Alarm name | ALD Maintenance Link Failure |
| Alarm raised time | 2011-09-28 11:19:57 |
| Location info | ALD Info.=Name[62] UniqueId[], Device Type=RET |

14N5L04N
2011-10-13, 10:58 AM
Please upload to 4shared

Be my guess, sir.

BTS3900 Commissioning Guide(V300R008_02).zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/r7onx-mK/BTS3900_Commissioning_Guide_V3.htm) :p:p:p

leosedf
2011-10-14, 02:55 PM
Hey experts, In configuration DBS3900, I met this error. Please help me to solve this issue.

Save Time: 2011-09-28 10:40:17

Result information

Total 10 Record(s)

| Name | Value |
| Alarm Serial Number | 7137 |
| Alarm Type | Fault |
| Alarm Level | Minor |
| Alarm Origin | NodeB |
| Alarm ID | 26541 |
| Network Management Type | Communication |
| Sync serial No. | 14682 |
| Alarm name | ALD Maintenance Link Failure |
| Alarm raised time | 2011-09-28 11:19:57 |
| Location info | ALD Info.=Name[62] UniqueId[], Device Type=RET |
You have a RET device not communicating with the 3900.
IF you have a RET device installed check the cables at first or the RET device then go via LMT and check if the correct ALD powerswitches are on (via LST ALDPWRCFG command) If not open them and do a SCN ALD command to see if it communicates.
Make sure if you have a triple ret for example Powerwave to enter the correct serial numbers when defining them.
If you have a single ret for example Kathrein, usually the system gets the serial for you or you can do it manually.

Simply a RET communication problem on Subrack 62

thuti
2011-10-15, 01:00 AM
You have a RET device not communicating with the 3900.
IF you have a RET device installed check the cables at first or the RET device then go via LMT and check if the correct ALD powerswitches are on (via LST ALDPWRCFG command) If not open them and do a SCN ALD command to see if it communicates.
Make sure if you have a triple ret for example Powerwave to enter the correct serial numbers when defining them.
If you have a single ret for example Kathrein, usually the system gets the serial for you or you can do it manually.

Simply a RET communication problem on Subrack 62

Oh, I've already solution by helping LMT. However, it's not solve this issue. They happen in 3 sector (60, 61, 62). This project use Abison antenna (without electrical tilt).

leosedf
2011-10-15, 01:07 AM
If you don't have ALD devices remove them with the RMV ALD command and use the name indicated on the alarm you have.