PDA

View Full Version : How install Atoll 3.1

fabr9013
2011-09-28, 11:27 PM
:o
Any one knows how install atoll 3.1 in order in win 7 64 bits or 32 or win xp, I have the installer and the ***** but the ***** have 4 folders.

The first folder is called "license_manached_pached" and has this one file named "lic.exe"

The second folder is called "Atoll_ptch" and has this archive Atoll.vmp.exe.

The thirs folder is called "emul atoll 3.1" and has much archives like 6

The four folder is called "Atoll 3.1 MK med" and has much archives like 9

Some friend can help how i use this --cra-ck.

I have win 7 64 bits in my laptop and i have win Xp servicce pack 3 in Vmware..

This is the link for the cr-a-ck that i have:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ19PNH4)

Thanks and please dont deleted my post because i cant write in the forum of Atoll :(

rkdrkd
2011-09-28, 11:31 PM
http://www.finetopix.com/atoll/22397-how-install-atoll-3-1-med-video.html

Please check the above link, it may help you to install.

fabr9013
2011-09-28, 11:51 PM
I saw the video but the cra-ck that he uses is diferent that i haved o i think so... i follow all the instruction but when i eject the program i have the next error in win 7 ultimate of 64 bits the first picture when i run the cra-ck, the second picture when i run the license.
The thisrt(3) picture when i run the cra-ck in win xp on Virtual machine and the four picture when i run the license what is the password that i have to write in the license?

What do i wrong?

jarode1111
2011-09-29, 01:43 AM
it is not complete

fabr9013
2011-09-29, 01:56 AM
it is not complete
What is no complet the cra-ck or what? Did you install the atoll 3.1? or where did you find atoll3.1 with cra-ck works?

maasricht
2011-09-29, 03:24 PM
Hi,

Mine is also same. LIC file is empty.

Problem is Win7 - 64 bit.

Waiting solutions...

cooltyger
2011-09-29, 03:32 PM
Sorry if this is a lame question -

Does this install properly if we are having old version of windows like XP Professional.
And can I use the same install files and shared by fabr9013

BRs
CT

TEMS_Engineer
2011-09-29, 06:17 PM
Any one knows how install atoll 3.1 in order in win 7 64 bits or 32 or win xp, I have the installer and the ***** but the ***** have 4 folders.

The first folder is called "license_manached_pached" and has this one file named "lic.exe"

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ19PNH4)

Thanks and please dont deleted my post because i cant write in the forum of Atoll :(

Hi brother,
on window 7 is difficult to run emulator dongle, beccuase our master he developed on window XP only,
but i think you can try run emulator dongle first with *.reg file too and restart computer maybe can help you on your problem.

Thanks

echomoon
2011-09-29, 06:48 PM
-Turn off Eset smart security
-download the *****+emul again
-remove sentinel driver (&clean registry)
-remove atoll(clean reg+installation directory)

follow steps : http://www.finetopix.com/119021-post70.html

it will work i hope

best regards

fabr9013
2011-09-29, 11:44 PM
-Turn off Eset smart security
-download the *****+emul again
-remove sentinel driver (&clean registry)
-remove atoll(clean reg+installation directory)

follow steps : http://www.finetopix.com/119021-post70.html

it will work i hope

best regards

The step or the link that you shre with us we can view because we are junior in my case i dont have permission to view the post.

Another thing i use windows Xp service pack 3 X86....
Can you shred the link of the ***** that you usee and the sentinel dongle...

I think that this post is useful for the user that we are junior member... thank for answer in this post...

later i post a software that my teacher use and is freeware...

yurii
2011-10-13, 07:06 AM
Hi friends....someone get a result with instalation of Atoll 3.1 on Win7 64?

I hope somebody will share the knowledge with us ?

yurii
2011-10-13, 07:13 AM
Hi friend...would You like to share the information about instal Atoll 3.1 for win 7 64 on 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage (http://www.4shared.com) ?

mgaloi
2011-10-13, 10:44 AM

I found atoll 3.1 with med in a Chinese website few weeks ago and i gave it a try to install with no luck. There was no report also that the med is actually working, all i saw is there is a howto file in the --cra-ck but was never posted.
Even if i am not a user of atoll, i will try again to play with these folder using the video posted when i find sometime and give a feedback to our people here.

fabr9013
2011-10-13, 02:03 PM
I found atoll 3.1 with med in a Chinese website few weeks ago and i gave it a try to install with no luck. There was no report also that the med is actually working, all i saw is there is a howto file in the --cra-ck but was never posted.
Even if i am not a user of atoll, i will try again to play with these folder using the video posted when i find sometime and give a feedback to our people here.

Ok

this is very strange, I installed the weekend atoll 3.1.

You have to take the following steps:
1.First you have to have windows XP, I have win xo pack3 service
2. atoll installed, uncheck the box that says something sentienel or safety.
3. you have the ***** that is the same pa all, there are two folder in the folder called emull atoll, you must run the. bat file called install, then run the Windows registry entry called 543D0000 and finally run the . bat file called restart
4. Atoll.vmp paste the file named in the folder where you installed 3.1 atoll
Finally you have to install 7.5.1 dongle Sentienl
You must restart your computer and then you run the file called Atoll.vmp.exe

Link download sentinel driver system 7.5.1
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXHONBC3)

fabr9013
2011-10-14, 02:27 PM
i share with you the m.edicine or t-he ***** and the system driver install... The files are the others member but i cant find the forum the thx are the him...

The process are this:

3. you have the ***** that is the same pa all, there are two folder in the folder called emull atoll, you must run the. bat file called install, then run the Windows registry entry called 543D0000 and finally run the . bat file called restart

mgaloi
2011-10-15, 02:04 AM
Ok

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXHONBC3)

Thanks Fab, could you please send me the med. you're using ?
thkx.

fabr9013
2011-10-15, 02:42 AM
i have to tell that the ******** and the step are from the user titoe80... and i dont know i have can shred with other user
the step are this from titoe80:
urrently I installed Atoll 3.1.0.3730 (version 3.1)

If using the same version, i think you can apply as following steps:

1.Install Atoll.us.3.1.0.3730.exe( Next, Next, unclick Dongle for fixed key)
2.Install Sentinel System Driver 7.5.1
3.Enter folder emul atoll and execute install.bat then add to registry 543D0000.reg
4. Run restart.cmd from emul atoll
5. From ***** folder copy and overwrite files in install folder C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, or whatever its name is
6. edit desktop icon atoll and change target to "C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll\Atoll.vmp.exe"

Attached files are *** for it,
if *** successfully, please click thanks and add rep

Now i am not in my house in the night i shred mi medicne with all you

fabr9013
2011-10-15, 02:53 AM
i have to tell that the ******** and the step are from the user titoe80... and i dont know i have can shred with other user
the step are this from titoe80:
urrently I installed Atoll 3.1.0.3730 (version 3.1)

If using the same version, i think you can apply as following steps:

3.Enter folder emul atoll and execute install.bat then add to registry 543D0000.reg
5. From ***** folder copy and overwrite files in install folder C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, or whatever its name is
6. edit desktop icon atoll and change target to "C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll\Atoll.vmp.exe"

Attached files are medici-n for it,
if medici-n successfully, please click thanks and add rep

Now i am not in my house in the night i shred mi medicne with all you

here are the *medicie is work

deepalwije
2011-10-16, 02:25 PM
hi,

i try to install atoll 3.1.0.3730 as per your instructins using given ********.
1. i tried used win XP SP3 pc..
2.after installed fresh copy of XP SP3 pc
3.win t 64bit pc.

but all 3 cases not sucess at all.also i tried this video instructions provide in other tread also faild.So i think given ******** is totally fake.
Pls provide correct ******** with correct instructions.
thanks in advanced.

fabr9013
2011-10-16, 02:57 PM
hi,

i try to install atoll 3.1.0.3730 as per your instructins using given ********.
1. i tried used win XP SP3 pc..
2.after installed fresh copy of XP SP3 pc
3.win t 64bit pc.

but all 3 cases not sucess at all.also i tried this video instructions provide in other tread also faild.So i think given ******** is totally fake.
Pls provide correct ******** with correct instructions.
thanks in advanced.

My windows XP is 32 bits..
There is no fake...i tried like i say and work...

I dont knows what happened to you...

deepalwije
2011-10-17, 01:48 AM
dear fabr9013,

Ok ,pls tell me is it need to replace lic.exe...because Kaspersky IS 2012 detect it as trojan..so i desabled KIS and tried also(ie i replace lic,exe in Atoll install directory) ...in that case also faild...i tried WIN XP is also 32bit...Win 7 is 64bit...

fabr9013
2011-10-17, 02:13 AM
dear fabr9013,

Ok ,pls tell me is it need to replace lic.exe...because Kaspersky IS 2012 detect it as trojan..so i desabled KIS and tried also(ie i replace lic,exe in Atoll install directory) ...in that case also faild...i tried WIN XP is also 32bit...Win 7 is 64bit...

of course i dont know why the kapersky and all anti-virus detected liked a trojan, but the step to instal are this:
you have to install atoll 3.1 after you have to instal sentienl driver 7.5.1 after you have to tun the file install.bat that Enter folder emul atoll and execute install.bat then add to registry 543D0000.reg, Run restart.cmd from emul atoll, From atoll patched folder copy and overwrite files in install folder C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, or whatever its name is, edit desktop icon atoll and change target to "C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll\Atoll.vmp.exe"

and restart

there is the link to emull atoll
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9EKSCF5)

deepalwije
2011-10-17, 03:09 AM
dear fabr9013,

using your megaupload link after download it says file corrupt.pls reupolad emull atoll....then ill try and feedback..
thanks in advance.

fabr9013
2011-10-17, 03:57 AM
here are the new link
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GT6BV1ZJ)

thanks to say that

ivankokorin
2011-10-17, 03:21 PM
Try

/*

Install Sentinel System Driver 7.5.2 (no 7.5.1)

*/

deepalwije
2011-10-21, 05:48 PM
here are the new link
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GT6BV1ZJ)

thanks to say that

thanks fabr9013 ,your ******** works perfect.But to help others to understand properly here ill summerized method works for me...:

1.this patch only works for Atoll.us.3.1.0.3730 ,before install exit from KIS2012.
2.you have to install atoll 3.1 ,not select drive..,manegment consol,distribute cal server.but end do not restart,
3.after you have to instal sentienl driver 7.5.1
4.Enter folder emul atoll and execute install.bat
5.add to registry 543D0000.reg
6.Run restart.cmd from emul atoll
7.From atoll patched folder copy and overwrite file(Atoll.vmp ,do not need to overwrite lic,exe becoz it is virus) in install folder C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll
8.edit desktop icon atoll and change target to "C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll\Atoll.vmp.exe"
9.restart
10. enjoy!!!

definetly above method works....i tried this for several pc's

BUT WE ALL GIVE OUR THANKS TO fabr9013 ,FOR PROVIDING US CORRECT ********.

fabr9013
2011-10-22, 10:42 AM
thanks fabr9013 ,your ******** works perfect.But to help others to understand properly here ill summerized method works for me...:

1.this patch only works for Atoll.us.3.1.0.3730 ,before install exit from KIS2012.
2.you have to install atoll 3.1 ,not select drive..,manegment consol,distribute cal server.but end do not restart,
3.after you have to instal sentienl driver 7.5.1
4.Enter folder emul atoll and execute install.bat
5.add to registry 543D0000.reg
6.Run restart.cmd from emul atoll
7.From atoll patched folder copy and overwrite file(Atoll.vmp ,do not need to overwrite lic,exe becoz it is virus) in install folder C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll
8.edit desktop icon atoll and change target to "C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll\Atoll.vmp.exe"
9.restart
10. enjoy!!!

definetly above method works....i tried this for several pc's

BUT WE ALL GIVE OUR THANKS TO fabr9013 ,FOR PROVIDING US CORRECT ********.

my brother you process is all right is the same that i do but you explain better that me... Excellent how you explain how install atoll :)

mgaloi
2011-10-23, 11:40 AM
my brother you process is all right is the same that i do but you explain better that me... Excellent how you explain how install atoll :)
Hi Fabr,

I tried this on another Laptop and yes finally it did work. The patched Lic.exe
is not a virus but most of AV detect it as a virus, I am using it to check license validation and it's working also.

thanks again.

zeldalcl
2011-10-24, 10:53 AM
Great!
I Have done it succesfully! Great sharing!
@ all: do step by step following Mr fabr9013, u'll have expected result :)
Brs!

14N5L04N
2011-10-25, 04:04 AM
Ok

Passworded rar file. Have not clue due the password.

14N5L04N
2011-10-25, 04:08 AM
Ok

Dear fabr9013, I need only the sentinel system 7.5.1 file. Could you upload them on rapidshare, please?

Regards.

mgaloi
2011-10-25, 07:47 AM
Dear fabr9013, I need only the sentinel system 7.5.1 file. Could you upload them on rapidshare, please?

Regards.

You can install sentinel 7.5.2 it works also.
here is the link "http://c3.safenet-inc.com/Display_Results.asp?DocId=17972"
after you install sentinel and the vusbus.sys and multikey.sys you should see windows detecting a dongle which means you're in the rght path otherwise clean your system and try again using deepalwije post above. I will post later the procedure for win7 x64.

good luck

deepalwije
2011-10-26, 01:35 AM
You can install sentinel 7.5.2 it works also.
here is the link "http://c3.safenet-inc.com/Display_Results.asp?DocId=17972"
after you install sentinel and the vusbus.sys and multikey.sys you should see windows detecting a dongle which means you're in the rght path otherwise clean your system and try again using deepalwije post above. I will post later the procedure for win7 x64.

good luck

kindly tell us how to install on WIN7 64bit............

quocqvq
2012-01-11, 05:21 PM
Thank you very much, Fabr0913 guided correctly installed, you are the expert.

zloy_qwer
2012-01-19, 02:50 AM
You Are best, at my winXP SP3 working ok.

ichwan13
2012-02-25, 12:56 PM
guyz, why when i followed the step explain in this thread and when i open the atoll it became "protection key error"
and when i open lic it appear like this. please help

ryuzaki_steven
2012-02-25, 05:01 PM
guyz, why when i followed the step explain in this thread and when i open the atoll it became "protection key error"
and when i open lic it appear like this. please help

please check the sentinel, is it already installed or not as it said by mgaloi above

BR

vasili_koslov
2012-02-25, 05:12 PM
Hello everyone,Do

Anyone have a atoll 3.1 win7 64bit ******** ? If you have ,please share.

ichwan13
2012-02-25, 07:37 PM
i've successfully installed atoll 3.1 on my win7 32 bit.
make sure u've deactivated antivir like avira, windows defender. ect. The licenced file is empty because the sentinel system driver doesn't installed properly, on my case, it is because i forgot to deactivated my windows defender

thank you all :)

striker
2012-02-25, 08:20 PM
Just disable the antivirus and add the file as exception so that you can turn on again your antivirus

OKLATINGUY
2012-02-28, 04:20 AM
Hi Gents,

I am installing atoll3.1 and got an error message when launch atoll3.1: PROTECTION KEY ERROR (71). Followed the following procedure:

Tried several times. I trying on a fresh WindowsXP installation. What am i doing wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.http://www.***********s.com/images/smilies/confused.png

aubidamax
2012-02-28, 04:28 AM
hi

check these videos may help you......

http://www.4shared.com/rar/7lO4y9Pg/atoll_v1.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/7lO4y9Pg/atoll_v1.html?)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/atXaEdmO/atoll_v2.html

thanks

OKLATINGUY
2012-02-28, 07:17 AM
hi,
issue solved...the emulator was corrupted...

pithonmonty
2012-02-28, 12:46 PM
What is the password for video files?
Thanks

amrane
2012-03-02, 02:20 AM
Dear Mr Abidimax

Tahnk you so much for your guide, but I still have luch of the installation file, so can you help me,
the below action:

done at 1':29"25111

so PLz help

Tahnks in advance,

amrane
br

ryuzaki_steven
2012-03-16, 03:26 PM
Dear Mr Abidimax

Tahnk you so much for your guide, but I still have luch of the installation file, so can you help me,
the below action:

done at 1':29"25111

so PLz help

Tahnks in advance,

amrane
br

what is luch? you can find the installation file here (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?22011-atoll-3.1&highlight=atoll)

seedweb
2012-03-18, 12:03 AM
Hi Man,
I'm followed ur step,but error info come:
What can i do now?

Ok

ryuzaki_steven
2012-03-18, 08:57 AM
Hi Man,
I'm followed ur step,but error info come:
What can i do now?

maybe there's some possibility:
1. the installation of emulator isn't work properly, when you click install it should be automatically open cmd then execute file devcon and vusbush, until the info in cmd is shown success. you can check the device manager->system device there should be virtual usb multikey, virtual usb enumerator, UMBus enumerator, UMBus Root Bus Enumerator (if i'm not wrong) and usually if the installation of emulator isn't going properly when you restart the windows it takes along time at shutting down
2. the patch file isn't the correct one, which windows do you use?
3. the installation of sentinel not work properly, check it in device manager->universal serial bus controller there should be safenet usb superpro/ultrapro

hope it help

BR

girisanz
2012-03-26, 10:21 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem (Win7 - 64 bit) :(
There is not a solution yet?
BRs

sobaquete
2012-03-28, 04:43 PM
MU is down. Please, another server for uploading guide.

strider
2012-03-31, 08:34 AM
Any chance for Win7 64bits??

abhye_x
2012-04-03, 02:17 AM
hi

check these videos may help you......

http://www.4shared.com/rar/7lO4y9Pg/atoll_v1.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/7lO4y9Pg/atoll_v1.html?)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/atXaEdmO/atoll_v2.html

thanks

Hy,

Your video doesnt exist anymore,
Could you reupload please.

Thanks and best regard

abhye_x
2012-04-03, 02:45 AM
dear,

Anyone please tell me what wrong with my installation of atoll.
I got this error

Im Already do like the the steps posted before.
Install atoll
run cmd instal
add registry
restart cmd
copy lic file
Copy atoll vmp exe
And restart PC

Thanks and best regard
Im using
Windows XP sp3
atoll 3.1 3959
Sentinel 7.5.2

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-03, 02:45 AM
Hy,

Your video doesnt exist anymore,
Could you reupload please.

Thanks and best regard

here i've reupload the link: http://www.4shared.com/archive/FdIgGQCu/fd3e3e.html

BR

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-03, 02:47 AM
dear,

Anyone please tell me what wrong with my installation of atoll.
I got this error

Im Already do like the the steps posted before.
Install atoll
run cmd instal
add registry
restart cmd
copy lic file
Copy atoll vmp exe
And restart PC

Thanks and best regard
Im using
Windows XP sp3
atoll 3.1 3959
Sentinel 7.5.2

i think the emul and med work for version 3.1.0.3703, you can find the installer and med on forum, just do search..

abhye_x
2012-04-05, 03:16 AM
Finally i success to install atol 3.1

Thanks for ryuzaki_steven (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?55057-ryuzaki_steven) and titoe80 (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?45411-titoe80)
Im success with this methode from titoe80

Im using win xp sp3 32bit
If you find this usefull click Thnks and reputation

Thanks and best regard

(http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?22011-atoll-3.1)

omega_wolf_wolf
2012-04-12, 02:32 AM
Hi all,

I'm still having trouble installing atoll. It seems to be I have a different version for the C****.

Mine has emul at*ll and MK med directories, also an atll_patch and license-Mgd_ptch directories. Meaning 4 directories.

I saw that there's a video using this version of the c**** but I don't know why it's not working. Any way to check this?

Thanks BR,

omega_wolf_wolf
2012-04-12, 02:34 AM
Oh yeah, I have windows xp sp3.

BR,

Hi all,

I'm still having trouble installing atoll. It seems to be I have a different version for the C****.

Mine has emul at*ll and MK med directories, also an atll_patch and license-Mgd_ptch directories. Meaning 4 directories.

I saw that there's a video using this version of the c**** but I don't know why it's not working. Any way to check this?

Thanks BR,

omega_wolf_wolf
2012-04-12, 02:35 AM
Thank you!

This link does work up to now.

BR,

here i've reupload the link: http://www.4shared.com/archive/FdIgGQCu/fd3e3e.html

BR

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-12, 10:39 AM
Thank you!

This link does work up to now.

BR,

what is the problem? does the emulator work properly? when you click install on emu, is it work smoothly without any interuption?

omega_wolf_wolf
2012-04-12, 01:11 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

I used the video posted somewhere in this site where it goes step by step.
I have these folders in a cr**k i downloaded from b*ndw*dth'e*''r*ssss.com i don't know if you know it.

The c***k has the following folders: Ato*ll 3.1 M*K M**e*d, Atoll_pt*ch, em*ul atoll 3.1, licen**ce_mana*ched_pa*tch.

so first I install at*ll 3.1.0.3730 without the dongle option.

Then I install sentinel 7.5.2

Then, I install emul atoll folder by running it's corresponding install.bat, and then the Registry file.
Then I go to Atoll 3.1 MK Med and install the install.cmd file and the registry file.

Then I copy li**c.e**xe and at*o*ll.**vm**p.exe to atoll directory

Then I restart, and run Li*c.exe and no license appears

Is there any other source of the emul and med files?

these ones seem to be corrupt.

what is the problem? does the emulator work properly? when you click install on emu, is it work smoothly without any interuption?

IvanB
2012-04-13, 04:26 AM
Hi
Where I can find Atoll_Solutions folder on forum MEGAUPLOAD is down ?

Ivan:loveliness:

abhye_x
2012-04-13, 05:14 AM
Dear,

Try to use this emul
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul%20atoll.rar

the C....k
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll_ptch/Atoll.vmp.exe (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul%20atoll.rar)

Sentinel 7.5.1
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Sentinel%20System%20Driver%20Installer%207.5.1.rar

The Steps
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll%20Install.txt (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul%20atoll.rar)

Thanks to titoe80 and Ryuzaki Steven
Remember to disable your AV first

If you find this usefull Please Click thanks and reputation

omega_wolf_wolf
2012-04-13, 06:33 AM
Thank you

I believe the emul was incorrectly instlaled.

I am trying a fresh install. Do you know how can I remove the Virtual USB Multikey and Emul from the device manager and start from scratch?

BR,

Dear,

Try to use this emul
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul atoll.rar

the C....k
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul atoll.rar)http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll_ptch/Atoll.vmp.exe

Sentinel 7.5.1
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.1.rar

The Steps
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul atoll.rar)http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll Install.txt

Thanks to titoe80 and Ryuzaki Steven
Remember to disable your AV first

If you find this usefull Please Click thanks and reputation

omega_wolf_wolf
2012-04-13, 09:14 AM
Hi all,

I was at last able to install Atoll 3.1 on my Windows XP SP3.

I still don't know the reason why I couldn't isntall at first but my theory is that there is a corrupted version of the emul and multikey circulating that doesn'tinstall correctly and it gives a lot of trouble to uninstall.

The way I was able to uninstall the drivers was that, I went to windows/system32/ and searched for the .sys files for MultiKey.sys and the emul too. I erased them manually and then when I went to Device Manager and uninstalled the drivers, windows was able to delete them.

After that I did a fresh install using a version called A31 which is around there, and that one worked perfectly.

I installed atoll, then installed sentinel and rebooted, then installed emul and multikey and rebooted again, just in case.

some extra reboot won't do harm ;)

Ok thanks again to titoe80 and ryuzaki steven and others that helped me.

BR,

:)

Thank you

I believe the emul was incorrectly instlaled.

I am trying a fresh install. Do you know how can I remove the Virtual USB Multikey and Emul from the device manager and start from scratch?

BR,

hakimgsm
2012-04-21, 11:38 PM
Hi friend,
Would you please share the folder called "Atoll 3.1 MK med" again? Many thanks in advance.
Best regards.

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-21, 11:47 PM
Hi friend,
Would you please share the folder called "Atoll 3.1 MK med" again? Many thanks in advance.
Best regards.

just download it below..

hakimgsm
2012-04-22, 01:47 AM
Hi friend
Did you have the following folders and files in order to install Atoll: license_manached_ patched.rar,
Lic security module forsk and 453D0000-(atoll).
Many thanks ,
Best Regards.

just download it below..

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-22, 02:08 AM
Hi friend
Did you have the following folders and files in order to install Atoll: license_manached_ patched.rar,
Lic security module forsk and 453D0000-(atoll).
Many thanks ,
Best Regards.

543D0000 are inside the file above, here's the other (below)

IvanB
2012-04-22, 05:57 AM
Hi all

File under the link for Atoll.vmp.exe is under the viruses .This link is not usfull.I think that we need new file.

(for XP SP3 , 32)

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-22, 06:17 AM
Hi all

File under the link for Atoll.vmp.exe is under the viruses .This link is not usfull.I think that we need new file.

(for XP SP3 , 32)

just disable your anti virus or give an exclusion to the file and installation folder..

hakimgsm
2012-04-22, 04:34 PM
It is working fine,
Many thanks’ friend.
Best regards.

just disable your anti virus or give an exclusion to the file and installation folder..

itman.r
2012-04-23, 04:53 PM
Hi, MU is down. Please, another server for uploading MED ... PLEASE ...

itman.r
2012-04-23, 07:10 PM
Here are the med atoll 3.1, but i cant correct work with ...
(https://rapidshare.com/#!download|865p3|1113465551|A3oll1.rar|3850|R~0|0|0)https://rapidshare.com/#!download|865p3|1113465551|A3oll1.rar|3850|R~0|0|0

please tell me how work with or send me this thread med ... PLEASE ...
itman.r[at]gmail.com

winbouze
2012-05-18, 03:34 AM
Hi HakimGSM,

Could you explain how it works is it on W7 or XP

redendo
2012-05-18, 03:43 AM
Hi,

Check this link http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?29299-Atoll.us.3.1.2.4389-32bit/page4 post 37

hakimgsm
2012-05-18, 05:58 PM
Actually it is working on windows xp.

lihanbok
2012-05-18, 11:19 PM
Atoll 3.1 work on XP and Window 7 32bit now.
BR,
Lihanbok.

winbouze
2012-05-19, 07:16 PM
Hi steven;

Please could you share the install of Atoll 3.1 ,i downloaded the ***** and the license but ,i don't have the install

BR

lihanbok
2012-05-19, 08:39 PM
Here is link for you:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?29321-100-sucsessful-to-Installl-Atoll-3.1.0.3730-(-for-window-XP-and-window-7-32-Bit)/page2&highlight=Lihanbok (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?29321-100-sucsessful-to-Installl-Atoll-3.1.0.3730-(-for-window-XP-and-window-7-32-Bit)&highlight=Lihanbok)

BR,
Lihanbok.

mhknnbr
2012-05-26, 02:27 AM
Thanks for sharing

winbouze
2012-05-26, 10:37 PM
Please could some one share the install Atoll 3.1

winbouze
2012-05-26, 11:22 PM
Pls could somone explain to me how to add the 543D0000.reg to atoll

lihanbok
2012-05-27, 03:22 AM
You double click on 543D0000.reg and click Yes.That's all.
BR,
Lihanbok

Weiland86
2012-05-29, 01:47 PM
I am using Windows 7 32 bit but it does not work

Thanks anyways

Weiland86
2012-05-29, 01:48 PM
Can you share the password?

lihanbok
2012-05-29, 02:51 PM
Atoll 3.1 worked on Window 7 32bit. May be you don't use the correct med....
BR,
Lihanbok.

Fernandochavez
2012-06-04, 05:05 PM
Hi everybody,

I've made all the steps as specified here, but i still cannot get the software to work. When i try to open the program, windows keeps giving "Kernel stopped working" error. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

By the way, im using the 32 bit version of windows 7.

dudedude
2012-06-13, 01:38 AM
Hi all I am trying to install Atoll 3.1 using the steps here on a Windows 7 64 bit machine i get the error "Protection Key Error (71)" What should I do? Please Please Help me.

P.S The emul atoll folder that i have only has visbus.inf and .cat no .sys file is there. Is that a Problem?

lihanbok
2012-06-13, 01:13 PM
I know atoll med work in window 7 32bit. Maybe it's doesn't work in 7 64 bit. You should ask some expert of forum. They can help you.
Best Regards,
Lihanbok.

hakimgsm
2012-07-01, 09:16 PM
Hi friends,
I need your help.
My question is how to uninstall the following virtual devices.
Look the attachment.
In think that the devices in question are the result of many attempt to install the TEMS 11.0
And Atoll 3.1.
I’m waiting for the reply, many thanks in advance.

Atoll 3.1 worked on Window 7 32bit. May be you don't use the correct med....
BR,
Lihanbok.

ingjulien
2012-07-05, 11:00 PM
HI Frends,
I need your help concerning an error message after instalation of Atoll 3.1 on windows 7 32bits.
When i install Atoll 3.1 with the same file on windows XP it works correctly but not with widows Seven.
When I finished to install on Windos 7 and launch Atoll.vmp.exe, it display following erro message: "Kernel stopped working".
Somebody can help me to sovle this problem

angelpy
2012-07-06, 02:34 AM
Hi friend!
Check you Firewall, if have installed......
Check program or applications starting in background!
Angelo

HI Frends,
I need your help concerning an error message after instalation of Atoll 3.1 on windows 7 32bits.
When i install Atoll 3.1 with the same file on windows XP it works correctly but not with widows Seven.
When I finished to install on Windos 7 and launch Atoll.vmp.exe, it display following erro message: "Kernel stopped working".
Somebody can help me to sovle this problem

drneo4
2012-07-25, 10:54 AM
Dear Ryuzaki_steven
I'm new, so I can't access the attachment files yet, Can you please host the files in public link as Mediafire. ....?
Thanks in advance.

skifteri
2012-08-07, 03:28 PM
the folder emul atoll does not have restart file. the restart file is in the atoll mk med folder.

radiowhiz
2012-08-24, 01:28 PM
can you please post an external link so i may download it. thanks !!!!

radiowhiz
2012-08-24, 03:16 PM
Try these:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/emul%20atoll.rar
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Ato.../Atoll.vmp.exe (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll_ptch/Atoll.vmp.exe)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Sen...er%207.5.1.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Sentinel%20System%20Driver%20Installer%207.5.1.rar)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll%20Install.txt

P (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69070984/Atoll%20Install.txt)lease click thanks for the post !

radiowhiz
2012-08-24, 03:25 PM
you just need to double click on the file from Windows explorer.

Please click "thanks for this post"

radioguy
2012-08-24, 03:31 PM
do you know where the vusbbus.sys and multikey.sys files are located? when I try to execute the install.bat, a system dialog pops up asking for location of these files ?!

MaeseHector
2012-08-29, 01:19 PM
I need the folder called "Atoll 3.1 MK med". Anyone can upload it in a external link? I really need it

hakimgsm
2012-09-18, 07:45 PM
Please click "thanks for this post"

I need the folder called "Atoll 3.1 MK med". Anyone can upload it in a external link? I really need it

evertonESF
2012-09-19, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Please, is possible to share this "how to install", i need to study university.

Tanks...

Andrew_lv
2012-10-01, 06:44 PM
Hi, Who can explain me, how to install atoll 3.1 to windows 7 64 bits or please share med.
Thank you!

Jerry
2012-10-01, 08:30 PM
Check this the guide for installing emulator for win x64 http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?30428-tems-11-med&p=191662&viewfull=1#post191662

Andrew_lv
2012-10-01, 10:28 PM
I need also all files for cr==k atoll

diego_fernando
2012-10-06, 12:16 PM

ryuzaki_steven thank you very much, but could you upload other servers, because I can not get reputation 15 download, please you can upload it to 4shared, despositefiles, etc to any external server and please friends agreguenmen reputation Forum I can not download or see some forums why have 15 reputation thanks to all

phongnt1
2012-10-08, 02:08 AM
can you show me the link down "Atoll 3.1 MK med","license_manached_pached", i don't enough to down file

diego_fernando
2012-10-08, 05:07 AM
.::::::: please add me reputation :::::::.

:p:p:p:p:p

sorry for the mistakes in the writing is all for the atoll version 3.1.0.3730

atoll install 3.1.0.3730 and fixed emulator for windows x32 or x64 bits and have the following files

- software atoll 3.1.0.3730
- multikey.rar
- 543D0000-fixed.rar
- Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.1
- dseo13b.rar
- Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip

should take the following steps for Windows XP or Windows 7 x32 bit

0. - Disable the antivirus
1. - Install atoll 3.1.0.3730, ( Next, Next, unclick Driver for fixed licence key)
2. - Go to multikey x32 folder, run install.cmd
3. - Double clik 543D0000-fixed.reg
4. - Install Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.1
5. - Extract the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip and copy content (Atoll.vmp.exe for windows xp or Atoll.exe for windows 7) to the following path C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, clearer where you installed the program
6. - Create a shortcut on the desktop to Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe
7. - Reboot the system
8. - On the desktop then open Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe
9. - Finally to avoid problems with your antivirus add Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe EXCLUSIONS list that has the antivrus

should take the following steps for Windows XP or Windows 7 x64 bit

1. - Install atoll 3.1.0.3730, ( Next, Next, unclick Driver for fixed licence key)
2. - Run the dseo13b click the "Test mode" then next
3. - Multikey x64 install, run install.cmd, and you will see a message that the file has no signature and give you the option to install anyway if you hit and install, then the file dseo13b select the option " sign a system file "then next, on the next screen you must enter the location of the" multikey.sys "must equal" C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ multikey.sys "ok then give
4. - Then double clik 543D0000-fixed.reg
5. - Install Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.1
6. - Extract the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip and copy content (Atoll.exe for windows 7 or Atoll.vmp.exe for windows xp) to the following path C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, more clear where in the program Stalo winods atoll for xp or windows 7
7. - Create a shortcut on the desktop to Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe
8. - Run the dseo13b click "Disable Test Mode" then next
9. - Reboot the system
10. - On the desktop then open Atoll.exe or Atoll.vmp.exe
11. - Finally to avoid problems with your antivirus add Atoll.exe EXCLUSIONS list that has the antivrus

Atoll 3.1.0.3730 http://www.4shared.com/zip/G0xcIZ3W/atollus3103730.html

register atoll 3.1.0.3730 http://skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87!249#

Aclaration the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip(Atoll.vmp.exe for windows xp x32 or x64 and Atoll.exe for windows 7 for x32 or x64)

nestorn
2012-10-08, 07:03 AM
Thanks for your post, do you have the atoll 3.1.0.3770 installer?, please share it or i can use Atoll.us.3.1.0.3730?

hakimgsm
2012-10-08, 05:52 PM
Hi friend;
Can you chare the software atoll 3.1.0.3730 please?
Many thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

atoll install 3.1.0.3770 and fixed emulator for x32-bit and x64 winodws bits and have the following files

- multikey.rar
- 543D0000-fixed.rar
- dseo13b.rar
- Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip

:(
1. - Install atoll 3.1.0.3770
2. - Go to multikey x32 folder, run install.bat
5. - Extract the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip and copy content (Atoll.vmp.exe) to the following path C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, clearer where you installed the program
6. - Create a shortcut on the desktop to Atoll.vmp.exe
7. - Reboot the system
8. - On the desktop then open Atoll.vmp.exe
9. - Finally to avoid problems with your antivirus add Atoll.vmp.exe EXCLUSIONS list that has the antivrus

1. - Install atoll 3.1.0.3770
3. - Multikey x64 install, run install.bat, and you will see a message that the file has no signature and give you the option to install anyway if you hit and install, then the file dseo13b select the option " sign a system file "then next, on the next screen you must enter the location of the" multikey.sys "must equal" C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ multikey.sys "ok then give
6. - Extract the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip and copy content (Atoll.exe) to the following path C: \ Program Files \ Forsk \ Atoll, more clear where in the program Stalo winods atoll for xp or windows 7
7. - Create a shortcut on the desktop to Atoll.vmp.exe
9. - Reboot the system
10. - On the desktop then open Atoll.exe
11. - Finally to avoid problems with your antivirus add Atoll.exe EXCLUSIONS list that has the antivrus

tolls register atoll 3.1.0.3730 https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87%21249#

MaeseHector
2012-10-09, 02:30 AM
Here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/iS_IxSt7/Atollus3103730.htm

diego_fernando
2012-10-09, 10:33 AM
Thanks for your post, do you have the atoll 3.1.0.3770 installer?, please share it or i can use Atoll.us.3.1.0.3730?

and typing errors corrected and also add the link atoll 3.1.0.3730 please add reputation

diego_fernando
2012-10-09, 10:35 AM
Hi friend;
Can you chare the software atoll 3.1.0.3730 please?
Many thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

and typing errors corrected and also add the link atoll 3.1.0.3730 please add reputation

Andrew_lv
2012-10-09, 03:22 PM

sorry for the mistakes in the writing is all for the atoll version 3.1.0.3730

atoll install 3.1.0.3730 and fixed emulator for windows x32 or x64 bits and have the following files

- multikey.rar
- 543D0000-fixed.rar
- dseo13b.rar
- Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip

2. - Go to multikey x32 folder, run install.cmd
5. - Extract the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip and copy content (Atoll.vmp.exe for windows xp or Atoll.exe for windows 7) to the following path C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, clearer where you installed the program
6. - Create a shortcut on the desktop to Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe
7. - Reboot the system
8. - On the desktop then open Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe
9. - Finally to avoid problems with your antivirus add Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe EXCLUSIONS list that has the antivrus

3. - Multikey x64 install, run install.cmd, and you will see a message that the file has no signature and give you the option to install anyway if you hit and install, then the file dseo13b select the option " sign a system file "then next, on the next screen you must enter the location of the" multikey.sys "must equal" C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ multikey.sys "ok then give
6. - Extract the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip and copy content (Atoll.exe for windows 7 or Atoll.vmp.exe for windows xp) to the following path C:\Program Files\Forsk\Atoll, more clear where in the program Stalo winods atoll for xp or windows 7
7. - Create a shortcut on the desktop to Atoll.vmp.exe or Atoll.exe
9. - Reboot the system
10. - On the desktop then open Atoll.exe or Atoll.vmp.exe

Atoll 3.1.0.3730 http://www.4shared.com/zip/G0xcIZ3W/atollus3103730.html

register atoll 3.1.0.3730 http:// https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87!249#

Aclaration the file Atoll 3.1 Launcher.zip(Atoll.vmp.exe for windows xp x32 or x64 and Atoll.exe for windows 7 for x32 or x64)

Hi, Thanks for you post, but can't open the link: register atoll 3.1.0.3730 http:// https://skydrive.live.com/?c...62AFB8D87!249# (http://%20https//skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87!249#)

Can you share again?

bekti
2012-10-09, 06:00 PM
Thax your information

Br//

Bekti

http://www.finetopix.com/atoll/22397-how-install-atoll-3-1-med-video.html

Please check the above link, it may help you to install.

diego_fernando
2012-10-10, 07:20 AM
Hi, Thanks for you post, but can't open the link: register atoll 3.1.0.3730 http:// https://skydrive.live.com/?c...62AFB8D87!249# (http:// https//skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87!249#)

Can you share again?

sorry but I corrected the link now if you can download

diego_fernando
2012-10-10, 07:24 AM
sorry but I corrected the link now if you can download https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87!249#

Andrew_lv
2012-10-10, 03:37 PM
sorry but I corrected the link now if you can download https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=48a4d8062afb8d87&id=48A4D8062AFB8D87!249#
Hi friend!
Atoll was successfully launched in test mode. But if Windows in normal mode multikey device driver is not signed and therefore Atoll not start.
How it can work?

nestorn
2012-10-15, 09:19 AM
Hi fiends and VIP members, I spent many hours to try to install Atoll in SO 64 bits, and does not work :(, I really appreciated if some one can make a video tutorial and put in one file all files for installing Atoll In SO 64, or some one help me to install it in my laptop, Thanks in advance

Decisive
2012-10-15, 02:20 PM
I've done all the steps.. but when I open Atoll is says:
PROTECTION KEY ERROR (71)

What I'm suppose to do now?!

Exodus
2012-10-21, 06:08 AM
Thank's a lot!
I've just installed it and activate. Everything is ok!

Please, give me some reputation... I need see attachments...

diego_fernando
2012-10-22, 08:36 AM

you must have installed Sentinel Protection Installer insurance if you have it installed, please uninstall.

if this is not the problem please uninstall and delete all records with ccleaner and reinstall that windows are installing

Decisive
2012-11-06, 04:12 AM
Re-arranged installation of Atoll 3.1 here:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?25571-Atoll-3.1-with-*****&p=195136&viewfull=1#post195136

gsmman2006
2012-12-20, 09:13 PM
hi,
do u have network lic ?????????????

gsmman2006
2012-12-20, 09:15 PM
if any body has original d o n g l e , i can make

powersam125
2013-09-10, 01:51 PM
hi can u send me atoll3.1 with ***** and video thanks at powersam125@yahoo.com

samuraial
2013-09-10, 03:55 PM
Check this post friend,
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?34969-Atoll-3-1-2-4478-portable&p=204765&viewfull=1#post204765

You don't need to install it just double click and it is ok.

Regards.

hassanhija
2013-10-04, 10:04 PM
plz follow this :
http://www.finetopix.com/119021-post70.html (http://www.finetopix.com/119021-post70.html)

mypp
2013-11-01, 01:54 AM
Unauthorised Module (0,1)

What should i do now ?

ali56s
2013-11-03, 05:21 PM
hi MYPP
your emul is not correct
plz use good emul (can you find in froum)
BR

DomDom
2013-12-26, 11:01 PM

please follow this video tutor
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?37689-Atoll-Protection-key-error-71-s-o-l-u-t-i-o-n-video-tutorial&p=217470#post217470

inwitarik
2014-04-25, 08:27 PM
Est CE Que qlq'1 peur m'aider pour activer atoll 3.1