PDA

View Full Version : Question Open CPM_ENCRYPTED_FOLDER in another computer

muza
2011-09-28, 11:18 AM
Hello Guys,

I copied some file in my Huawei computer to my USB flashdisk [only can copy to this folder "CPM_ENCRYPTED_FOLDER"]. I want to open in another computer, but its cannot. So, anybody knows how to open the file in CPM_ENCRYPTED_FOLDER ?

b0r3l_1
2011-09-28, 11:26 AM
You cant open files from huawei computer copied through USB, CD, or wireless, its encrypted. but there is one way to copy files, dump it first on a server via your local lan and copy the files from the server. :D

muza
2011-09-28, 06:55 PM
You cant open files from huawei computer copied through USB, CD, or wireless, its encrypted. but there is one way to copy files, dump it first on a server via your local lan and copy the files from the server. :D

thanks, any easier way or another solution!

kaizzer545
2011-09-29, 07:13 AM
Login in 2 skype accounts and then transfer from Server PC to Client PC I used to did that

kaka.enine
2011-09-29, 11:56 AM
years ago, we could still by pass this protection,
so we could keep did sharing file & information easily,
but may be the new version has been patched for above vulnerability,

but i totally forget the way to by pass this protection :L

Scubadiver
2011-09-29, 02:48 PM
If you have Windows CD,use it to login on your laptop,than you can copy whatever you want to the USB

TEMS_Engineer
2011-09-29, 06:06 PM
Hello Guys,

I copied some file in my Huawei computer to my USB flashdisk [only can copy to this folder "CPM_ENCRYPTED_FOLDER"]. I want to open in another computer, but its cannot. So, anybody knows how to open the file in CPM_ENCRYPTED_FOLDER ?

hi brother,
I think Window ERD Commander maybe can help you
becuase this window can run on CD rom

Please let me know

auto_art
2011-09-29, 06:37 PM
i already shared a method here before. try serching that thread. it effective.!

good
2011-09-29, 08:36 PM
Hi,
use IP Msg attached below.
if you wont to transfer any huawei files/documents from your huawei laptop to a personnel laptop, use IpMsg it's the best way.
you have to copy Ip msg in your huawei laptop and also in the another laptop
configure the ethernet card for both laptop with the same Ip subnetwork mask and same Ip gateway. IP must be different.
transfer all you wont and enjoy.

T_ADD
2011-10-01, 01:35 PM
Hi,
use IP Msg attached below.
if you wont to transfer any huawei files/documents from your huawei laptop to a personnel laptop, use IpMsg it's the best way.
you have to copy Ip msg in your huawei laptop and also in the another laptop
configure the ethernet card for both laptop with the same Ip subnetwork mask and same Ip gateway. IP must be different.
transfer all you wont and enjoy.

yeah, thats right. ive used it before given to me by a huawei engineer and it works very well.

zloy_qwer
2012-02-12, 09:36 PM
CPM any way can detect this transfer. This huawei engineer, who use this tool can lost his job.

hyperbond
2012-02-15, 07:02 AM
You have two options:
[1] Use ipmsg (which is Huawei application) between two computers, then transfer through LAN cable
[2] Install Windows Virtual PC. i.e. Logon Virtual Windows and send files via USB