PDA

View Full Version : BVCI Unblocked

andia
2011-09-26, 02:01 PM
dear master,

do you all have problem with BVCI Unblocked. We have implemented Gb over IP and our BSC has S14. since that, we have a lot problem with BVCI Unblocked in one BCSU. All BTS which has NSEI under that BCSU will gain BVCI Unblocked, and so no active gprs in dpcutbf.

one action to solve that problem is by switching BCSU butit will come again in next day.

any solution for this?

Thx,

satria
2011-12-11, 06:25 AM
The same case with me...
If after switch over BCSU you still have BVCI Unblocked,try to rebalanced the EDAP to other BCSU-PCU.
This problem sometimes happen due to no available room in DAP.

If this help full,please THANKS & REPUTATION :D

adewijaya
2011-12-11, 12:02 PM
yes, its correct way, some BVCI will be blocked due to capacity instead of hardware problem, collect all BVCI blocked then just restarting your BCSU. Mostly this problem will be clear :D. Regrouping NSEI and PAPU with balancing capacity

plannerguy
2011-12-11, 03:24 PM
Hi

we also Faced similar issue and same was cleared after loading a new Patch.

Regards
Plannerguy

louvre
2011-12-11, 09:29 PM
Hi andia,

As plannerguy says that for him the issue was cleared by a patch.. yes there is a patch for S14 where there is observation on this problem i would say on MP8 it was more visible.. i would suggest you check your BSC version and see if you can do a CD upgrade or you can put the workaround. But generally the source of the problem are.

NSEI are overloaded and they don't have free capacity which will cause the BVCI to unblock... as you say it problem in one BCSU i would be inclined to point that it rebalancing/ redistribution is required. and not a BSC problem and in that case BCSU switchover won't help.... calculate your DAP(ABIS TS - you need to convert it from 64 to 16 as PCU counts it in block of 16 i.e. 1ABIS channel in E1 = 4 TS in PCU) and default channel allocation per PCU and check whether it is exceeding more than capacity of the PCU..

satria
2011-12-11, 11:25 PM
This is example where the PCU LOAD is balanced:

For FLEXI BSC and PCU2
DAP_CNT = 1024-MAX_CONN
PCU Load = 100*(CONN_CNT+1024-MAX_CONN)/1024

BSC3i with PCU1
DAP_CNT = 256-MAX_CONN
PCU Load = 100*(CONN_CNT+256-MAX_CONN)/256

If this help full,please THANKS & REPUTATION :D

DEBASIS
2011-12-14, 04:24 PM
if u r using s15 version then after cd version SF0120EP THE PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED