PDA

View Full Version : Original Radio Network Optimization Guideline

WILLqad
2011-09-20, 10:45 PM
as far as i have seen it is one of the best optimization guide lines to read
i have searched inside this great website and didnt find it so thought that i can share it

hope it would help you as it has helped me
:cool:

Cletus M.Kpartor
2011-09-20, 10:52 PM
Can u pls send to my email ckpartor@comium.com or cletuskpartor@yahoo.com

plaosan
2011-09-20, 11:10 PM
brother can you description yoir file attachment?

k_RF
2011-09-20, 11:29 PM
This doc is for GSM only.

Cletus M.Kpartor
2011-09-20, 11:44 PM
can u pls send to me ckpartor@comium.com.lr

WILLqad
2011-09-21, 12:45 AM
can u pls send to me ckpartor@comium.com.lr

Dear Cletus M.Kprator

i sent you the the document via email as requested hope you like it :)

BR
willqad

WILLqad
2011-09-21, 12:46 AM
This doc is for GSM only.
yes it is only for GSM i Got the WCDMA but it is for huawei and i think it is already available here

Br
willqad

WILLqad
2011-09-21, 12:47 AM
brother can you description yoir file attachment?

TABLE OF CONTENTS
TU1.UT TUSCOPE AND PURPOSE OF DOCUMENTUT ...................................................................................5
TU2.UT TUINTRODUCTIONUT ............................................................................................................................5
TU3.UT TUNEIGHBOUR ANALYSISUT ..............................................................................................................6
TU3.1UT TUAnalysis of existing neighboursUT ...................................................................................6
TU3.1.1UT TUFinding non-mutual neighboursUT..........................................................................6
TU3.1.2UT TUCorrect non-mutual neighboursUT ..........................................................................7
TU3.1.3UT TUFinding neighbours with same BCCH in source and target cellUT.........................7
TU3.1.4UT TUDelete or correct neighbours with same BCCH in source and target cellUT ..........7
TU3.2UT TUAdd Missing NeighboursUT..............................................................................................7
TU3.3UT TURemove not required neighboursUT................................................................................12
TU4.UT TUFREQUENCY PLANNINGUT ...........................................................................................................12
TU4.1UT TUChoose Frequency Planning MethodologyUT ................................................................12
TU4.2UT TUAnalysis of existing frequency planUT ...........................................................................14
TU4.3UT TUCreation of a new frequency planUT...............................................................................16
TU5.UT TUANTENNA HEIGHT, AZIMUTH AND TILT ANALYSISUT ..............................................................18
TU5.1UT TUIdentify overshooting cells and optimize antenna tilts, heights and azimuthsUT ...........18
TU6.UT TUANALYSIS OF DRIVE TEST LOGFILESUT ....................................................................................23
TU6.1UT TUDrive Test MethodologyUT.............................................................................................23
TU6.2UT TUAnalysis of scanning dataUT ...........................................................................................23
TU6.3UT TUAnalysis of dedicated mode data (long call)UT ..............................................................25
TU7.UT TUANALYSIS OF STATISTICSUT .......................................................................................................28
TU7.1UT TUAnalysis of daily reportsUT.............................................................................................28
TU8.UT TUBSS PARAMETER SETTINGSUT ...................................................................................................31
TU8.1UT TUGeneral guidelinesUT ......................................................................................................31
TU8.2UT TUTaliya default settingsUT.................................................................................................32
TU9.UT TUCAPACITY PLANNINGUT ...............................................................................................................32
TU9.1UT TUAveraging of trafficUT ....................................................................................................32
TU9.2UT TUTCH and SDCCH capacity dimensioningUT ..................................................................32
TU10.UT TULOCATION AREA DIMENSIONINGUT .......................................................................................33
TU10.1UT TUCCCH channel configurationsUT ................................................................................33
TU10.2UT TUPaging Dimensioning GuidelinesUT............................................................................33
TU10.3UT TUPaging statisticsUT .......................................................................................................34
TU11.UT TUAPPENDIX AUT ...........................................................................................................................35
TU11.1UT TUSummary of optimization flowUT ...............................................................................35
TU11.1.1UT TUNeighboursUT........................................................................................................35
TU11.1.2UT TUFrequency PlanUT .................................................................................................36
TU11.1.3UT TUAntenna OptimizationUT.......................................................................................37
TU11.1.4UT TUDrive TestsUT........................................................................................................37
TU11.1.5UT TUStatisticsUT............................................................................................................38
TU11.1.6UT TUBSS ParametersUT ................................................................................................ 38

btw adding reputation is highly appreciated

BR
Willqad