PDA

View Full Version : Cellref with neighbors

Processor
2011-09-14, 07:05 AM
Please guys I need to know how to create a Cellref file with neighbor relations included....I would appreciate any macros or excel tool that can simplify this process.

Many thanks as always for ur responses and support

Also I would like to know how to represent both 3G and 2G in my Cellref file

seedweb
2011-09-14, 10:32 AM
Please guys I need to know how to create a Cellref file with neighbor relations included....I would appreciate any macros or excel tool that can simplify this process.

Many thanks as always for ur responses and support

Also I would like to know how to represent both 3G and 2G in my Cellref file

I want to learn it too,pls guys who knows share the knowledge!thanks!

telwind
2011-09-14, 12:07 PM
here the Actix UG how to make cellrefs and sample file.

Processor
2011-09-17, 03:04 AM
do u have an excel sheet detailing the different columns?....also do i list the neighbours with their names or scrambling codes?...i presume the seperator between each neighbor should be a comma....i'm i right?

Also how do i create a cell ref to show 3G and 2G cells to enable me check my Inter-RAT?

telwind
2011-09-21, 09:50 AM
do u have an excel sheet detailing the different columns?....also do i list the neighbours with their names or scrambling codes?...i presume the seperator between each neighbor should be a comma....i'm i right?

Also how do i create a cell ref to show 3G and 2G cells to enable me check my Inter-RAT?

the columns may be different one by one as some items you which not required could be missed. If you are not sure, using network explorer to import from a cell data, you will select items by items as what you defined. the result will be stored as a cellrefs.

for the neighbors: cellID (GSM), SC (WCDMA), PN (CDMA). Separate the neighbor list values using commas.

all are in pdf file.