PDA

View Full Version : Question Drilling Cell related with SHO in Actix

tukangoptim
2011-09-13, 09:08 PM
salam..,

For those of you with expertise in Actix Analyzer!

Nemo logfiles in my hand, need the fastest way to extract below information into xls (summary of whole drive test):

- cells that include in active and monitor set
- top nCell RSCP/EcNo from scanner
- source and target cell in each SHO successful events.

perhaps anyone has some tips or ct query for this kind of task..
appreciate your valuable input :)

telwind
2011-09-13, 09:37 PM
in actix, you can use display the attributes on workbook to have your needs.

if you want to see more detail, share the log here then we can explain in detail.

this is my suggestion, hopeful help yout needs.

tukangoptim
2011-09-13, 10:52 PM
in actix, you can use display the attributes on workbook to have your needs.

if you want to see more detail, share the log here then we can explain in detail.

this is my suggestion, hopeful help yout needs.

hi telwind,
what required is whole summary of logfile during drive test, not just single particular points. easy to get drive test summary, cov summary, even in Handoff analysis we can get breakdown and number of events 1a etc.. but no info about CI source and CI target.,

do u hv any idea ?

...unfrtunately logfile is too big to share here..

agenov
2011-09-13, 11:02 PM
hi telwind,
what required is whole summary of logfile during drive test, not just single particular points. easy to get drive test summary, cov summary, even in Handoff analysis we can get breakdown and number of events 1a etc.. but no info about CI source and CI target.,

do u hv any idea ?

In my opinion the best for you is to do Query and define there everything you need sort by whatever you want and then export to xls.

BR

telwind
2011-09-13, 11:07 PM
hi telwind,

do u hv any idea ?

only sample is enough

tukangoptim
2011-09-15, 05:32 AM
In my opinion the best for you is to do Query and define there everything you need sort by whatever you want and then export to xls.

BR

thx agenov,
perhaps any experts here ever made similar ct query and willing to share.. :)

rgds,

zlobster
2011-09-15, 09:16 PM
salam..,

For those of you with expertise in Actix Analyzer!

Nemo logfiles in my hand, need the fastest way to extract below information into xls (summary of whole drive test):

- cells that include in active and monitor set
- top nCell RSCP/EcNo from scanner
- source and target cell in each SHO successful events.

perhaps anyone has some tips or ct query for this kind of task..
appreciate your valuable input :)

IHMO, the fastest way to do this is just to right-click the respective parameter and then click to be showed in table. The table can be saved as .xls later. As far as I can remember, you cannot do that the easy way for the cells in SHO events...

Just make sure you use binning by message so you could correlate them more precisely. Pls let me know if this worked for you. Alas, currently don't have the time for a report or query...:(