PDA

View Full Version : Business Visa???

soodlhor
2011-09-13, 03:15 AM
I would like to ask you about Bussiness visa, my experiences mostly used Bussiness visa(3 months, 6 months) to work in projects, it never had any issue, maybe because of the countries i have worked they were not so strict(mostly in Asia).

but next month i will try go to other region(south america), The agency have told me that Business visa is also ok for this. However, i prefers to get working visa that is more safe to me but he said it will take long time to process.

Did anybody have some problem with immigration for business visa before? please help to share.

prodigy
2011-09-13, 04:40 AM
I would like to ask you about Bussiness visa, my experiences mostly used Bussiness visa(3 months, 6 months) to work in projects, it never had any issue, maybe because of the countries i have worked they were not so strict(mostly in Asia).

but next month i will try go to other region(south america), The agency have told me that Business visa is also ok for this. However, i prefers to get working visa that is more safe to me but he said it will take long time to process.

Did anybody have some problem with immigration for business visa before? please help to share.

Hi man, where are you from and where are you going?

auto_art
2011-09-14, 03:33 PM
Hi man, where are you from and where are you going?

hi i dont think it goin to create any problem. in UK it is fyn.

Business visa works well for projects.