PDA

View Full Version : Need to share Qualcomm UMTS Radio Interface Proocol course (DVD)

foufou007
2011-09-13, 12:52 AM
Dear users,

I am a new member of this site, i have the Qualcomm UMTS Radio Interface Proocol course and i want to upload it and share it. Can you please tell me how i can do it? the file is .rar and is about 3 GB.
If somebody can explain to me also, how do we earn credits, reputation and how can i download attachment from this group "Live Optimization" as right now i don't have permission.

Thanks for the support.

harrypotter
2011-09-13, 04:30 AM
Dear users,

I am a new member of this site, i have the Qualcomm UMTS Radio Interface Proocol course and i want to upload it and share it. Can you please tell me how i can do it? the file is .rar and is about 3 GB.
If somebody can explain to me also, how do we earn credits, reputation and how can i download attachment from this group "Live Optimization" as right now i don't have permission.

Thanks for the support.

Qualcomm UMTS video has been shared on this forum long time ago. Before you upload something, You have to check and browse first or else you will get a bad reputation and lost some points. Share something that you know that will help everyone here differently.