PDA

View Full Version : FANGROUP ALARM

parshav
2011-09-10, 02:10 PM
HI,
Pls tell me how to remove fangroup alarm.

SpecificProblem
FanGroup_Disconnected

ObjectOfReference

RootMo,SubNetwork=RABD201,MeContext=ABD197,ManagedElement=1,Equipment=1,Cabinet=1,FanGroup=3

RootMo,SubNetwork=RABD201,MeContext=ABD197,ManagedElement=1,Equipment=1,Cabinet=1,FanGroup=4

THis alarm comes on RBS6201.

physically all fan working but I dont know how this alarm comes .

one more thing I like to share is there 6202 cabinet or equipment script had run on this cabinet during integration which cause this problem...????

k_RF
2011-09-10, 02:22 PM
How do you know all fans are working? Did a Tech check them?
Usually a new fan has to be installed to fix this problem .. correct?

parshav
2011-09-10, 02:26 PM
physically check the fan and there are working fine no issue.By the way I have also replace one of the two but still alarm persist!!!..

parshav
2011-09-10, 02:27 PM
AT that time fan failure alarm comes when fan is not working...But this alarm not comes and never in the history...

k_RF
2011-09-10, 02:33 PM
check if there is an action list for this MO, and if you can restart this MO?

k_RF
2011-09-10, 02:49 PM
parshav,
what is your actual line of work? are you the integration engineer ? Is this an LTE installation?

parshav
2011-09-10, 03:13 PM
parshav,
what is your actual line of work? are you the integration engineer ? Is this an LTE installation?
K_RF

I m FM engg. In 3g. This is 3g question. If U know the answer or any suggestion than Pls reply..

parshav
2011-09-10, 03:14 PM
check if there is an action list for this MO, and if you can restart this MO?
I hvave already doen it....

k_RF
2011-09-11, 03:03 AM
were you able to fix the problem..?

parshav
2011-09-11, 02:15 PM
were you able to fix the problem..?
Hello
I think you are not aware about the system. I asking the question because I have not solution so how can I fix the problem???.And By the way you are not answering my question instead you asking other question.
So next time if u know the answer than reply other wise not.

deepak187
2011-11-03, 02:37 PM
be cool buddy jus chill

hooby
2011-11-03, 04:25 PM
as long as i know for 6201 Standard Climate system is with 3 Fans, extended climate system is with 4 fans, so if you have connected only two, the system by default searches for the third one and that's why the alarm appeared. i had the same problem on couple of 6201 with standard climate system, but only with two fans. put 3 fans and the alarm should disappear.

spiderman
2012-01-03, 05:54 AM
First, i need to ask you :
Physically, how many Fan Installed?
How many Fan Group on mo properties?
Is it SCU was enable unlocked on Equipment properties?
Is it RBS Single Cabinet or Single RAN type?

If there is 3s Fan working, try to export delete site equipment, and run cabinet equipment wizard ones again. On the Support System Control behind RBS type, select standart type. click next untill finish. After that load again Site Equipment Script.

If there is 4s Fan working, try to export delete site equipment, and run cabinet equipment wizard ones again. On the Support System Control behind RBS type, select extended type. click next untill finish.After that load again Site Equipment Script.

Also tried to check cabling connection on the SCU/SHU. it must be on fan group 1 and next fan group 2 connected.

If it was not solved the problem too, try to upgrade RBS package to new release may can solved.

For the Single RAN cabinet with 2G RBS, tried check setting on 2G RBS 6201. Make sure not used as a master RBS.