PDA

View Full Version : Several site down in one area

kentck86
2011-09-08, 01:44 AM
hi,

I was encountered the issue where there were 3 sites down at the same time in same area. Anyone can enlighten me that what is the possible causes of this? is it those sites are actually sharing link or something else which leads to this to be happens?

Ericsson_RND
2011-09-08, 02:17 AM
hi,

I was encountered the issue where there were 3 sites down at the same time in same area. Anyone can enlighten me that what is the possible causes of this? is it those sites are actually sharing link or something else which leads to this to be happens?

Mainly there is commen M.W link connect these three sites, but you need to check which one in the node and what is the problem may be its related to power, BSS or any other problem, based on the transmmision plan investigate which one the node and informe the related team to check the problem.

If the problem happened many times, check with TXN if it is possible to re-root these sites to avoid this problem.

Regards
E*******_RND

mike_symbol
2011-09-22, 02:02 PM
hi,

have you check your system monitoring what is the causes.have you check also your transmission diagram, which maybe this 3 sites is link to one node.