PDA

View Full Version : Experienced in neighbor list planning

lejun
2011-08-30, 01:47 PM
Hi all,

Neighbor List planning is very important but boring and need to many time.

Do you have any experience please share and discuss here?

Thanks

TEMS
2011-08-30, 02:57 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

Hi friend,
i think you can use Atoll is usefull for Neighbor planning

wish you successfully

_lisi4king
2011-08-30, 08:51 PM
We use Atoll for initial planning, than we have Huawei Nastar for 3G intra freq, for IRAT\inter freq we use NCPR (tool from PiWoks company).

:cool:

VitalyK
2011-08-31, 03:55 AM
As for me, the best way to manage neighbors is to use real measurement on BSC (like E******* GSM NOX/MRR оr PSMM Trace and Huawei Genex in CDMA)

sonerss
2011-12-06, 03:08 AM
NCPR is a good tool for 2g & 3g neighbor planning. And also you can see cell based counters. http://www.piworks.net/

oswe
2011-12-06, 04:02 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

I will just correct a small sentence

"needs too much time" (many are things... but not time)
"please to share and discuss here?"

rfoptman
2011-12-06, 04:38 AM
I believe the easiest and the fastest tool is CNA Huawei. Also nastar is great for neighbor planning!

sonerss
2011-12-08, 07:26 PM
Hi

Do you know another mapinfo based tool for add neighbor or del neighbor relations one click and finally list all deleted or added neighbor relations...

NCPR do these things.. but I search mapinfo based tool :confused: :confused:

Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks

EngSoft
2011-12-08, 08:10 PM
Hi

Do you know another mapinfo based tool for add neighbor or del neighbor relations one click and finally list all deleted or added neighbor relations...

NCPR do these things.. but I search mapinfo based tool :confused: :confused:

Thanks

there alot of tool for mapinfo like pino . gsm application and gtool . but i suggest to look for xeus . its a new tool and integrated with mapinfo.

_lisi4king
2011-12-08, 08:21 PM
xeus ?

Can you explain more about this tool? What it can do else, except neigh planning?

EngSoft
2011-12-08, 08:33 PM
xeus ?

Can you explain more about this tool? What it can do else, except neigh planning?

you can add / delete nbr list and show nbr ( 2g and 3g ) also co bcch adj bcch planning as well as all mapinfo stuff. its easy to use and also it ready the dump of huawei e******* nsn and others . just search the forum or the net www.aexio.com

enjoy

justdream
2011-12-09, 09:17 PM
you can add / delete nbr list and show nbr ( 2g and 3g ) also co bcch adj bcch planning as well as all mapinfo stuff. its easy to use and also it ready the dump of huawei e******* nsn and others . just search the forum or the net www.aexio.com (http://www.aexio.com)

enjoy
Dear, Do we need to use Full licesne of xeus aexio to do neighbors audit and BCCH or trial/ demo version could be enough

mitch_jones02
2012-01-02, 06:13 PM
For me, MIPT is the basic one and is also good. ;)
You just have to be have a reliable database.
You can edit this one so that you can correlate OSS KPI stats with this (i.e. attempts). This will provide you a better optimize network.

I also knew xeus, it's a good tool also. And NASTAR as well..

lejun
2012-01-02, 09:41 PM
Hi all friends,

After some projects, i think the best method is: planning tool (with automatic plan neighbors function) + review + OSS KPI (Pair neighbors, HO matrix...).

Regards

HowellWH
2012-05-24, 09:33 PM
Sir,Where can i download the NCPR tool?
Pls share.Thanks.

NCPR is a good tool for 2g & 3g neighbor planning. And also you can see cell based counters. http://www.piworks.net/