PDA

View Full Version : Actix Message Browser decoding issue

Rooster[BG]
2011-08-29, 07:21 PM
Hello Dear experts,

I recently noticed that I can't see any UMTS events decoded in message browser with TEMS files.

I'm not posting sample file, since all my files have this issue. Does anyone observe such problem with TEMS files.

Is it possible that this is a license problem or some setting that needs to be changed ?

P.S. I've tried with July and August 2011 versions and message load filtering is disabled (load all is active). Lic is "All_Formats...".

Thank you in advance for your support!
BR,
Rooster[bg]

knack
2011-09-15, 07:08 AM
You will encounter this problem, if you have TEMS Investigation 12 log files. The problem is seen for new TEMS phones. I saw it for W995.

There are two ways to solve them:

1) use an old UMTS phone for testing;

2) Use TI12.0.2, because this is the latest release according to ACTIX docs as far as I know.

You can ask ACTIX to check the problem with your log files. Maybe you can convince them add support for your Investigation release.

Take into account that ACTIX patches supports TI released with at least two months before.

Rooster[BG]
2011-09-15, 03:24 PM
Hi knack,

Thank you for your info.

Strangely I have files with older UMTS phones and they have the same issue. DT tool is TI 11.0.3.

According to Actix release notes everything until TI 12.1 is supported (August 2011 version).

Did you make your files with TI 12.0.2 ?

BR,
Rooster[bg]