PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Actix Map Display

engaom
2011-08-26, 05:09 AM
Dear gents;

I have any issue in the Acix Map view, as alot of site represented cascaded on each other although there coordinates are different as shown in the attachement snap shot.

Appreciate your support

ching2-o
2011-08-26, 09:32 AM
Dear gents;

I have any issue in the Acix Map view, as alot of site represented cascaded on each other although there coordinates are different as shown in the attachement snap shot.

Appreciate your support

send your engineering parameter/ site database here and we will support you loading to actix

TEMS
2011-08-26, 02:13 PM
Dear gents;

Appreciate your support

hi guy,
use file form attach file maybe can help you.

Rooster[BG]
2011-08-26, 03:32 PM
check the decimal separator. If Actix expects "." and you have "," Actix will truncate.

If everything is OK you can try to create new template for cellrefs and create new cell file.

telwind
2011-08-26, 04:33 PM
Check the lon/lat coordinate projection in use in Actix and your cellref. that is to be same.

engaom
2011-08-26, 09:45 PM
Ok i will check,otherwise i will send the data

cdmahn
2011-08-26, 11:28 PM
;146022']check the decimal separator. If Actix expects "." and you have "," Actix will truncate.

If everything is OK you can try to create new template for cellrefs and create new cell file.

Me agree, too! We faced this problem sometimes.

berry001
2011-10-23, 11:50 PM
I think it's the latlong issue.

liukang
2011-10-24, 12:03 AM
Dear gents;

Appreciate your support
I think multisites are the same long/lat will occur that problem. Please check the lat/long.

BR!