PDA

View Full Version : Help out a Fresher(6 months exp) to get a Job in RF Planning and Optimization

yaseenar
2011-08-25, 09:30 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just have 6 months experience working for Araab United Telecom as Technical Solution Engineer. My job there was not related to Mobile Communications and more into Technical/Pre Sales Job. So, I have quit that job and I am in Bangalore, India looking for a Career here. I have done my Btech in Electronics and Communications. If anyone can find me a career in anywhere in India or suggest a way to get in this field it would be great.

Thanks and Regards,

Yaseen

mail2paturi
2011-08-25, 10:08 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just have 6 months experience working for Araab United Telecom as Technical Solution Engineer. My job there was not related to Mobile Communications and more into Technical/Pre Sales Job. So, I have quit that job and I am in Bangalore, India looking for a Career here. I have done my Btech in Electronics and Communications. If anyone can find me a career in anywhere in India or suggest a way to get in this field it would be great.

Thanks and Regards,

Yaseen

Hi Yaseen,

Since you are a new commer in telecom field and your location is Bangalore , so you can approach a sub-vendor who provides training and placement (IWS - Integrated Wireless Solutions) in RF field starting with Drive Test...

yaseenar
2011-08-25, 10:15 PM
Hi Yaseen,

Since you are a new commer in telecom field and your location is Bangalore , so you can approach a sub-vendor who provides training and placement (IWS - Integrated Wireless Solutions) in RF field starting with Drive Test...

Hi!

I am not sure which of these Institutes are good as there are way too many. Is IWS good enough? IWS is located in Delhi and Coimbatore. Is it worth to relocate to this place for their training?

Thanks

Yaseen

mail2paturi
2011-08-25, 10:25 PM
Hi!

I am not sure which of these Institutes are good as there are way too many. Is IWS good enough? IWS is located in Delhi and Coimbatore. Is it worth to relocate to this place for their training?

Thanks

Yaseen

Hi IWS is shifted to Bangalore (INDIRA NAGAR) all trainings are held in Bangalore itself for more info you can contact Mr. Mandal - 9986440001.
IWS is one of the best institute for training in RF field