PDA

View Full Version : Question Congestion on SDCCH

TEMS
2011-08-24, 12:01 PM
Dear Expert RNO&RNP.
Now i had all to help me solve the problem on SDCCH congestion.

Please help how to solve this problem and which one parameter to decrease Failed of SDCCH congestion

Please help need Urgently.

haq_enam
2011-08-24, 12:11 PM
Dear Expert RNO&RNP.

Please help how to solve this problem and which one parameter to decrease Failed of SDCCH congestion

Which Vendors??

You can increase SDCCH channel or can do dynamic SDDCH allocation that will help to reduce congestion

mail2paturi
2011-08-24, 01:37 PM
Dear Expert RNO&RNP.

Hi Bro,

Kindly try to increase the SD timeslots for the particular cells where sd congestion is more once you reach the max limit of sd timeslots check whether all the neighbour sites are falling in the same LAC. Then check for TA details and see whether any over shooting or any flicks are there in the links.
Follow these and see ...... it may resolve the issue

TEMS
2011-08-24, 10:29 PM
Which Vendors??

You can increase SDCCH channel or can do dynamic SDDCH allocation that will help to reduce congestion

My Vonder is Huawei
all parameted has been change ready

did you had new update?

salehkro
2011-08-25, 04:35 PM
Try to increase t200 timer

kevin_h811
2011-08-25, 06:09 PM
Hi TEMS,

You did not mention what is the trx/tru config of your problem site.

If you add SD Channel, you may have TCH Congestion after.But can be solve if can be half rated to solve TCH Congestion.

But first check if your TRX/TCH is accomodating SDCCH counter thru stats, like TCH Allocation Stats (for HUAWEI), you might have or find those have no counters.You might have to Soft or Hard reset. If not swap with good TRX/TRU.

If above mentioned and those mentioned by our colleagues is not the problem, then you might have to add TRX/TRU thru upgrading.

Regards//

taomomteling
2011-08-25, 06:37 PM
My Vonder is Huawei
all parameted has been change ready

did you had new update?

Dear TEMS,

The best thing you can do is to activate SDCCH dymanic, so you can share ressources between Traffic and signaling, but in the mean while try to investigate more acurately the problem! if the congestion is coming from high SDCCH traffic or not, if yes check the SDCCH traffic split, probably most of SD traffic is due to LU, SMS, MOC or MTC,...

if most of the traffic is due to LU you can increase the CRH or play with CRO and PT.

But the SD dynamic remain the best solution.

Cheers,