PDA

View Full Version : Why must be EU passport?

soodlhor
2011-08-18, 04:03 AM
I'm looking for new project, and i found a lot of interesting position in Europe. but unfortunately, almost jobs are required EU passport, i'm Asian, not European. So, i don't have EU passport.

Do i have a chance to work in EU?

Darko
2011-08-18, 04:28 PM
It depends which country we are talking about (due to high unemployment in some EU countries), but in general it is difficult to get the job if you are not an EU citizen.
If you have a lot of experience and very good references than maybe you have the chance.

dekili
2011-08-18, 06:20 PM
For every EU country, it is necessary for your potential employer to prove that he can not find employee with the same qualifications as yours in EU. After that you can apply for blue card (equivalent of US green card) for a period of 5 years.
So, you can apply and employer will decide. If they can find someone in EU they will not bother to bring you in EU but if there is a problem - you are in! So do apply...

auto_art
2011-08-18, 06:27 PM
is there any cap on employer in bringing international candidates in EU.?

dekili
2011-08-18, 06:33 PM
Depends on the country but generally - yes. Inter-company transfers are excluded from the total number per year and the number could be found on websites for visa's FAQs of the countries that you are interested in.