PDA

View Full Version : Question KPI per TRU in E///? Is it possible ?

tremalnike
2011-08-03, 05:28 AM
Hi all,
I'm beginner with E/// equipment and need your help and advice at this questions:

Is there any way to see counters per TRU not per whole cell ?
If it's possible please share some predefined formula for KPI per TRU

For example in ALU NPO tool it is possible to do this.
I don't have access to ENIQ,BO and I dont have enough privilegies to schedule MRR/FAS/FOX recording.
At the moment I only have access to counters database and WinFiol "print" commands

How to suspect fault in TRU(whole RUG/RUS may be) ?

Thank you !

Best Regards
Tremalnike

Darko
2011-08-03, 06:26 AM
I think I have seen discussions about this subject before on this forum, but anyhow this is what I know:
It is possible to collect counters from MOTS Object Type (Measurements are done per Time Slot (TS)):
CONERRCNT = Abnormally terminated connections CONCNT = Connection setup attempts

One very useful statistic to be monitored is Drop Connections on Timeslot Basis.

TS_DR = Abnormally Terminated Connections of Total Number of Connection Setup Attempts.
TS_DR = CONCNT/CONERRCNT *100 (%)

You can use RXMFP command (I usually get them from BO).
(Create logs with before-after stats and make difference of those counters)

Below describes how to execute the command to fetch statistics for both CONCNT and CONERRCNT (You will have to know the correct TG for this).

RXMFP:MO=RXOTS-XX-YY-0&&-7;
Where XX is the TG number
YY is the TRX number
0&&-7 specifies timeslot 0 to timeslot 7

To get statistics per TRX you will have to make sum through all TS. Don't forget that you have to ignore TS0 for BCCH carrier and SDCCH TSs if you are analyzing TCH drops.

but that's not all :)
When tabulating the counter values, it is necessary to find out exactly which timeslot in the software corresponds to which timeslot in the hardware TRU.

Good luck !

Lampas
2011-10-13, 06:36 PM
Hi,
May be, you are still interested in this.
You can find in attachment good excel-tool for TCH/SDCCH drop per TS and TRX. All of input you can retrieve from WinFiol using such commands as RXMFP, RXCDP, RXCTP, RXHDP.

auto_art
2011-10-13, 09:04 PM
hey u all i have also shared an BO template to analyse the same..!

pl,. refer to that.!

http://www.finetopix.com/e*******/13011-business-objects-dips-universe-template.html